Introducing..The Showstopper, The Icon, The Main Event

jjoneshbk

Hey everyone. First off, I'd like to say that the CAW's some of you create are absolutely amazing and inspired me to join in the first place. I stumbled upon this site last year and what I saw was CAWs being produced that looked better then the company actually making the game (remember that BS Austin imposter they posted as DLC anyone?). Anyways..I truly do apologize for lack of pictures and I'd really appreciate if someone could DL and post the pics for me or just tell me what they think.

I currently have the following attires:
In Your House: Degeneration-X 1997
In Your House: Ground Zero 1997
Shawn Michaels: Heartbreak and Triumph DVD cover

Notes: I'd really love for some ideas as far as more attires(including entrance) go, or if someone would like to create some themselves that'd be awesome too.Ran out of layers on the DX attire so facial hair was a no go (slight inaccuracy). I gave Shawn the O'Neal boots instead of the paint tooled heart designed boots for the Ground Zero attire to save layers (Another slight inaccuracy). The paint tooled HBK logo on the tights of the DX attire needs to be edited I know, and the face morph is a constant WIP.

Anyways, thank you all and I can't wait to hear your suggestions/ contructive criticisms.
Keywords: Heartbreak Kid, BodyJJ

Archived