Gamesave help

Astro Zombie

I found a gamesave on Modio recently with NPC's unlocked, and when I applied it to my game (after changing ID's. rehashing and resigning) I got a message at the loading screen saying there was damaged data that needed to be deleted. I said yes, and the save worked but everything I made/unlocked was gone. I backed up my files just in case this happened and I fixed it, but is there a way to apply the save without losing all my CAWs/Progress?

[quote name='NirvanaFanEHW' timestamp='1287807243' post='7666948']
I found a gamesave on Modio recently with NPC's unlocked, and when I applied it to my game (after changing ID's. rehashing and resigning) I got a message at the loading screen saying there was damaged data that needed to be deleted. I said yes, and the save worked but everything I made/unlocked was gone. I backed up my files just in case this happened and I fixed it, but is there a way to apply the save without losing all my CAWs/Progress?
[/quote]

ps2/psp

[/quote]

What system do you have? PS3?

[quote name='cawcreater224' timestamp='1287836271' post='7667694']
[/quote]

What system do you have? PS3?
[/quote]

PS2

Archived