SvR 2011 Storyline: Return of the Ministry

NewNexusFTW

Finally, the darkest stable to have ever stood in a WWE ring returns on December, 26 2010. Here's the story....

On May the 28th installment of Smackdown The Undertaker returned after a hiatus defeating Rey Mysterio. During the match though The Undertaker suffered a concussion, broken orbital bone and a broken nose. At Summerslam though, The Undertaker returned except he was wearing his ministry clothes. At the event he interfered in the Kane vs Mysterio match and attacked Mysterio to let Kane win. Smackdown did know what was about to come....

Anyway, this will be on PSN probably the day after Christmas Day since I'm getting it on Xmas

It would be cool if the story matched up with what was happening now. For example, Kane somehow defeats Taker at Bragging Rights and then the ministry ressurects The Undertaker and they start to take over SD. You could also have them turn heel and then taker over RAW with a new version of the Corporate Ministry. Thats just my idea, your story still sounds great though.

[quote name='ΩRMFan' timestamp='1287308292' post='7648532']
That sounds like a fun story, expect me to download it! By the way do you know if there is still a limit on how many CAWs we can use in story designermode?
[/quote]
Yeah, we can use 15 Caws per story an unlimited amount of times!!!

Archived