How do you get flaming tables and other hidden moves?

DXarmysoldier

[b]Is there a guide to all the possible moves made by the makers of the game? There are so many interactions that I'm learning. For instance, I noticed the CPU had been able to put tables, barbed wire sticks, and other weapons on fire in the ECW Extreme Rules matches and I can't do that. I also discovered a move when in a Steel Cage match if you perform a Fireman's Carry and swing down the Wii remote it will throw the opponent against the Steel Cage if you are close enough.

Has anything been made that shows every one of these "hidden moves" because the booklet only gives you a limited amount of basic moves and I haven't found anything on the internet yet.[/b]

[quote name='DXarmysoldier' date='17 December 2009 - 12:50 AM' timestamp='1261011015' post='6929167']
[b]Is there a guide to all the possible moves made by the makers of the game? There are so many interactions that I'm learning. For instance, I noticed the CPU had been able to put tables, barbed wire sticks, and other weapons on fire in the ECW Extreme Rules matches and I can't do that. I also discovered a move when in a Steel Cage match if you perform a Fireman's Carry and swing down the Wii remote it will throw the opponent against the Steel Cage if you are close enough.

Has anything been made that shows every one of these "hidden moves" because the booklet only gives you a limited amount of basic moves and I haven't found anything on the internet yet.[/b]
[/quote]

Ok to start all you have to do is get your momentum full,then it would be wise to store a signature. Now go and set up a table, on the ps2 its triangle to set it on fire this is also the same with the barbed wire 2x4,so use whatever the finisher button is on the wii to set it alight. ***NOTE*** This can only be done in an extreme rules match

Archived