Infinite attributes

Jollinator

Anybody else agree that there should be some form of cheat code to unlock infinite attributes. Its boring creating loads of CAWS and then being forced play loads of matches just to build their attributes. I know that there would be a problem with online matches and having "Super" CAWS, but maybe THQ could put a limit on how high your attributes are aloud to be when you use your CAW online, or maybe when you activate the cheat code you arent aloud to go online and then you just deactivate it when you do want to go online. What do you guys think ?

You wouldn't be able to make "super CAWs" if when you choose the weight class of you're CAW, certain stats could only go to a certain level.

Example:
Super Heavyweights can have their strength stat as high as 99. Their speed stat can only go to around 60-70, though.
Cruiserweights can have a 99 speed stat, but only a 60-70 strength stat.
etc.
That would also bring back the weight detection, meaning cruisers can't pick up a super heavyweight.

It was like that for one or two of the SvR games, if I remember correctly.

Sounds good to me-I loved having to work to pick up a Super Heavyweight (in '07, I think).
Made having Mickie James scoop slam Khali that much more satisfying! :D

But I'll be glad if we can unleash the attributes this time around.
Having to work for each of my 50 CAWS attributes gets old. :rolleyes:

I know it's been said that yuo can now earn attributes in career,exhibition & RTWM,but does anyone know if we'll be able to decline any attributes that we may earn in any of those given modes after the match instead of being forced to accept the attributed that we earned during the match.Cuz last year it was a hassel having make accurate attributed when i kept earning ones I didn't want.

What they should possibly do for next years game is make it a a similar format to a PS1 game I used to have called 'Victory Boxing Contender'. In it, you started with 8 boxers and to unlock the other 8 you had to win the tournaments with all the original boxers.

If they did something like that where you would have to really work hard to unlock everything and once you had unlocked everything you could freely edit attributes I think that would be good. If they kept the career mode way as well, then that would mean that proven players would have maxed stats.

i think we should be able to just give our CAWs attribute points like we could in SvR 05, 06, and 07.
idk why THQ is gonna make the CAW part suck balls again with having to boost our Attributes through matches, that takes toooooo long and gets old and boring fast. and if the Attributes are boosted through all match types, even exhibition, then thats gonna make our CAW's Attributes go past whatever we want them at, wont stop right?

this pisses me off, maybe i just wont use CAW this time

[quote name='XxRIENxX' post='6679647' date='Sep 29 2009, 01:12 PM']i think we should be able to just give our CAWs attribute points like we could in SvR 05, 06, and 07.
idk why THQ is gonna make the CAW part suck balls again with having to boost our Attributes through matches, that takes toooooo long and gets old and boring fast. and if the Attributes are boosted through all match types, even exhibition, then thats gonna make our CAW's Attributes go past whatever we want them at, wont stop right?

this pisses me off, maybe i just wont use CAW this time[/quote]

That's why I'm wondering if there is an ability to decline earned attributes.

[quote name='cdk1994' post='6680449' date='Sep 29 2009, 02:11 PM'][b]I [/b]don't want infinite attributes that would be to easy. [b]I [/b]want a challenge. It's great that every caw when they fight gain attributes.That is good enough. So no alot of people would like that but no for [b]me[/b].[/quote]

most people dont like it.

[quote name='triplehpedigrees' post='6680462' date='Sep 29 2009, 12:12 PM']no infinite attributes because they did that in SVR 07 and it was very cheap every single CAW was at 99.[/quote]

Not that I go around "cheaping" players online, but if I wanted to, I wouldn't need to be a 99 CAW to do it. 99 or 100 overall really only effects how long it takes for one to be beaten, and if your opponent is much better than you to begin with, then having higher stats isn't gonna help you anyway. In SvR 2006 players could hack their CAW well beyond 99, and even they got beaten often because they assumed stats were everything. Stats definitely mean something to a match, but they aren't everything. The 09 system of gaining stats didn't seem to slow down the amount of maxed out CAWs online. So therefor, just give us back infinite attributes so the half-decent players don't have to waste time building up a character when we could actually be doing matches the way we want and not have to focus on doing one thing the whole match in order to build up a section. SvR is an action-sports game, not an RPG.

Archived