CAWS Wanted

choccy

Hi there,

Just picked up the game new for pretty cheap and was wondering how I could get some good CAWS (preferably WWF 80's stars) without having to create them from scratch one by one.

Can they be sent from one player to another via online? and if so, could someone kindly assist with helping me please?

I have XBOX 360.

Many thanks

Since you are on 360, saves are not possible, and if you were to trade online they would be pretty default attire wise as you cannot send any caws with designs or logos via that method. Pretty much you are going to have to make them one by one man, Sorry

[quote name='B.B.B..78' post='6278648' date='Jul 5 2009, 06:20 PM']Since you are on 360, saves are not possible, and if you were to trade online they would be pretty default attire wise as you cannot send any caws with designs or logos via that method. Pretty much you are going to have to make them one by one man, Sorry[/quote]

Blast.

Thanks for response.

XBOX is bloody annoying for CAWS and saves lol

• 4 weeks later...
well if someone did send you CAWs online on XBL then at least the CAWs face would look like the actual person and then when you get the trade you just finish adding the rest of the items missing from the CAW

• 1 month later...

Archived