Wheres Up?

KingofCarnage

Ok I was bored and was thinking of neckbreakers..I wanted to make an awesome one right? So I though of rko, twist of fate, and spinning...well this is what I got :) Enjoy

Powerbomb Clutch (125%)
Powerbomb Lift (125%)
360 Spin 150%
360 Spin 150%
360 Spin 150%
360 Spin 150%
Facecrusher Lift (50% for the slowmo to impact effect)
Swing Side Neckbreaker Impact (125%-150%)

Anyway I call it "Wheres Up" because with all that spinning then into a swinging neckbreaker...you would probably be a bit disoriented :)
Go make it just like that..
( I have like 6 spins but thats because Im weird, this way is more realistic)
Seriously go make it its awesome...It looks like he catches them in the air and neckbreakers them when done properly.:)
maybe make speed facecrusher to 75%

Ty...I should post my ice cold guy I have it put on, hes a cruiserweight but I don't care its too cool to go to waste.
But yea thanks :) It should be in the create-a-finisher section tomorrow.
Btw that was my first post but Ive been a long time player. Ive been playing since the smackdown shut your mouth era :)

[quote name='KingofCarnage' post='6160740' date='Jun 8 2009, 11:20 PM']Ty...I should post my ice cold guy I have it put on, hes a cruiserweight but I don't care its too cool to go to waste.
But yea thanks :) It should be in the create-a-finisher section tomorrow.
Btw that was my first post but Ive been a long time player. Ive been playing since the smackdown shut your mouth era :)[/quote]

ive been playin since WWF Attitude man! but i tink lots of smaller indy guys do moves like that which make em better, i cant remember but theres a 5'6 190 pounder hu does a military press GTS nd i tthink its way better than punks!

Archived