Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The_Great_One

help gaining the mount postion

I can't seem to get the mount i get to the postion where im ni the mount but he has my head, so what motion do i do too break the head clinch and get the mount? plz and thank you's and after this is anwsered close

[quote name='JeRicHoOL' post='6122688' date='May 28 2009, 05:55 PM']its the same way u got into mount, just wriggle the stick one more time[/quote]
forgot to add that part when i do that he goes back into side postion

lol thats strange, it shoudlnt go back to side control, hmm try to wriggle in another direction then (diagonal and then spin)

You are doing a minor transition when you go back into Side. Do a major transition. If you've played Skate. or Skate. 2, then it's a 360 flip. If not, then go back to the tutorials and learn.

If you have full mount and he is holding onto your head just move the right stick back and you should sit up, he may be holding on to you though so if it doesn't work punch him a few times then do it

when you get to that position where he has your head press start and go to action list. then go over to transitions and look for the one that says mount offense. It'll tell you how to do it.

I found out how too do now thanx for the help everyone. Also I just found out when you get lvl 3 wrestling you can gain the mount from the side, leg tied up and north south in 1 transition that I didnt know before. Makes it alot easiar

[quote name='The_Great_One' post='6130408' date='May 30 2009, 11:35 PM']I found out how too do now thanx for the help everyone. Also I just found out when you get lvl 3 wrestling you can gain the mount from the side, leg tied up and north south in 1 transition that I didnt know before. Makes it alot easiar[/quote]
Oh yea, if you have BJJ you can get it from your back by using the rubber guard ;) 2 transitions haha