Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ultimo_rey

removing shirt

how do you remove the shirt when fighting? i mean when at the entrance , your caw wears a shirt and when he is fighting the opponent,how to remove his shirt.i tried put on a shirt on my caw and when he is fighting, he still wears the shirt. pls reply ASAP :)

Delete it from the Match setting in the layers section, it will remain on for Intros & Cutscenes... To remove any item(s) completely you must delete it from all 3: Match/Intro/Cutscenes.. Good Luck man

[quote name='Spyder78' post='5402079' date='Dec 6 2008, 12:36 AM']Delete it from the Match setting in the layers section, it will remain on for Intros & Cutscenes... To remove any item(s) completely you must delete it from all 3: Match/Intro/Cutscenes.. Good Luck man[/quote]

i'm sorry but where is the layers section,if possible,can you post pictures?thx and can you do it for psp?

It's under the Edit Layers sections on each menu where you put the clothes/makeup/tattoos etc. on.. once you click on it you will get three options: Edit/Move/Delete

[quote name='Spyder78' post='5436619' date='Dec 14 2008, 12:57 AM']It's under the Edit Layers sections on each menu where you put the clothes/makeup/tattoos etc. on.. once you click on it you will get three options: Edit/Move/Delete[/quote]

ok then i must press delete on which one if i want the shirt to appear on the entrance