Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

.:hellbound:.

***Break the walls down****

[quote name='PourquoiEs-TuSiBelle♫x' post='4584724' date='Jul 14 2008, 12:16 PM']why do this and get peoples hopes up , for that i aint answering your question ;)[/quote]
Sorry Bout that but people just dont answer them exept if they r interesting

[quote name='PourquoiEs-TuSiBelle♫x' post='4584724' date='Jul 14 2008, 06:16 PM']why do this and get peoples hopes up , for that i aint answering your question ;)[/quote]

Well put my Glaswegian friend. As long as you're not a hun ;)

Mods close this crap. :)

obvcourse they will , like the one up above me answered , just dont get peoples hopes up because my heart was really going fast there then i seen it was this and a wis like .. ohh :???:

OT : nope am a tim :D

Guest .:SM:.
I changed the topic title due to it being too misleading :cool:

And maybe, last year they didn't.

[quote name='scotland4life' post='4584735' date='Jul 14 2008, 12:18 PM'][quote name='PourquoiEs-TuSiBelle♫x' post='4584724' date='Jul 14 2008, 06:16 PM']why do this and get peoples hopes up , for that i aint answering your question ;)[/quote]

Well put my Glaswegian friend. As long as you're not a hun ;)

Mods close this crap. :)
[/quote]
Srry My great freind

[quote name='PourquoiEs-TuSiBelle♫x' post='4584739' date='Jul 14 2008, 06:19 PM']obvcourse they will , like the one up above me answered , just dont get peoples hopes up because my heart was really going fast there then i seen it was this and a wis like .. ohh :???:

OT : nope am a tim :D[/quote]

Phew, I *censored*ing hate those Hun kunts. Heehee, Aberdeen screwed up their last chance of winning the title. You should be forever grateful to us. :D

Er have you noticed you CANT SEE the titantron during gameplay??? Well you sorta can during moves but not enough for them to bother putting in this feature

What was the title of this topic before it was edited :???:

They showed what was happening in the match last year. (On the titantron) The trailer that WWE1FANSITE brought, is just a trailer, they have tons of time to do anything that they want.

Jerk. U Made Me Think of Y2J. Now I Ain't Answering Ur Question. :poke:

[quote name='PourquoiEs-TuSiBelle♫x' post='4586362' date='Jul 14 2008, 03:01 PM']it was something like .. INFERNO MATCH VID INSIDE .. :???:[/quote]
Hey!! That's My Topic!! And I Do Have Video of the Inferno Match in It w/ WrestleMania. I Got Prove!!! [url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=246415&st=0&p=4581868&#entry4581868"]HERE![/url]