ECW, WCW, and WWF Attitude Era roster ideas

Ok, I have Smackdown '08 on Playstation 2 and I have 2 memory card, I just copied the data from the first memory card to the 2nd one. So i decided to make some superstar for the old ECW, WCW, and WWF Attitude Era roster ideas.

I want 5 from the ECW, 10 from the WCW, and 12 from the Attitude Era. I was going to create the whole DX (X-Pac, Chyna/Jody, Road Dogg/BG James, and Kip/Billy Gunn/Mr. Ass). From the ECW, RVD of course, Balls Mahoney, and Rhyno. And from the WCW, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Sting and Billy Kidman. Who do you think

[quote name='The_Age_Of_Orton' post='4442342' date='Jun 15 2008, 01:38 AM']ECW: Lionhart Chris Jericho, Lance Storm, Justin Credible, bWo, Mike Awesome

wCw: DDP, as said b4 Hulk Hogan, Lex Luger, Goldburg, Sid, Scott Steiner, Chris Benoit, & Dean Malenko

WWF: Dlo Brown, Val Venis, Kurt Angle, Y2J Chris Jericho, The NOD & Al Snow

thats just to name a few[/quote]
stole the words out of my mouth :o

wwf ken shamrock gangrel :rolleyes: undertaker :2eye: al snow vis
wcw haku jeff jerret sid hulk hogan nash hall lex luger the wall ddp booter t
ecw bwo tazz sandman nunzio ballsmahoney
:2eye:

wwf kenshamrock al snow undertaker old school crash holly hardcorholly
wcw sid hulk hall nash haku ddp david flair
ecw bwo nunzio tazz balls mahoney

• 10 months later...
[quote name='WWE_GhettoFan21' post='4440595' date='Jun 14 2008, 06:57 PM']Ok, I have Smackdown '08 on Playstation 2 and I have 2 memory card, I just copied the data from the first memory card to the 2nd one. So i decided to make some superstar for the old ECW, WCW, and WWF Attitude Era roster ideas.

I want 5 from the ECW, 10 from the WCW, and 12 from the Attitude Era. I was going to create the whole DX (X-Pac, Chyna/Jody, Road Dogg/BG James, and Kip/Billy Gunn/Mr. Ass). From the ECW, RVD of course, Balls Mahoney, and Rhyno. And from the WCW, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Sting and Billy Kidman. Who do you think[/quote]
=================================================================
ECW:Mikey Whipwreck, Cactus Jack, Stevie Richards, Raven, and Super Crazy

WCW:Shannon Moore, Mark Jindrak, Hollywood Hogan, Lance Storm, DDP(Diamond Dallas Page)

WWF Attitude Era:hunter hearst helmsley, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Jeff Jerret, Bradshaw, Bubba Ray Dudley, D-Von Dudley, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Shawn micheals, Rick rude, Mike Tyson, The GodFather, Shane Mcmahon, and
Stephanie Mcmahon.

and dude when you made dx you forgot hhh and hbk

Archived