*Official* SvR 2008 glitch explainations  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Rate this topic

• Perfect
    • Excellent
    • Passable
    • Poor
    • Bad
    • Needs improovement (please post your suggestion)

[scroll][color="#FF0000"]*Official* SvR 2008 glitch explainations[/color][/scroll]

[size=5][b][color="#0000FF"]INTRO[/color][/b][/size]
To avoid having many topics about just one glitch, I made this one for people that want to post glitches and also for those who need more information about them.

[size=5][color="#0000FF"][b]WHAT IS A GLITCH?[/b][/color][/size]
A glitch (Also known as "Bug") is a short-lived fault in a system. The term is particularly common in the computing and electronics industries, and in circuit bending, as well as among players of video games, although it is applied to all types of systems including human organizations and nature. The term derives from the German glitschig, meaning 'slippery'

-credit to wikipedia-

[size=5][b][color="#0000FF"]HOW DO I POST A GLITCH?[/color][/b][/size]
If you want to post a glitch, you must post all the process to make it and/or post a video of the glitch, if the glitch you posted was found by other person, then you must give credit to him.

[size=5][b][color="#0000FF"]OTHER USEFULL TOPICS*[/color][/b][/size]
*These topics were not done by me, and they are usefull.

[url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=181627"]http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=181627[/url]
[url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=181047&hl=ask"]http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=181047&hl=ask[/url]

[size=5][color="#0000FF"][b]GLITCHES IN THIS TOPIC*[/b][/color][/size]
*Credit to sirnintendo for the idea
*This section is were the posted glitches are, [u]I don't put the glitches that are: false/non descriteble[/u].

Wristband glitch - post #4
Crowd glitch - post #6
Flying glitch - post #8
Freezing glitch - post #11
Flying glitch 2 - post #12
Diving move glitch - post #14
4 diferent glitches - post #18
Crowd glitch 2 - post #23
24/7 and GM modes glitches - post #26
Extreme rules glitch - post #28
Annouce glitch - post #30
Annouce glitch 2 - post #32
24/7 glitch 2 - post #36
24/7 glitch 3 - post #41
3 diferent glitches - post #49
Extreme rules glitch 2 - post #51
24/7 glitch 4 - post #53
Unbreakable tables glitch - post #58
24/7 glitch 5 - post #63
Create a moveset glitch - post #68
Flying glitch 3 - post #70
Extreme rules glitch 3 - post #72
24/7 glitch 6 - post #75
Create a moveset glitch 2 - post #76
Crowd glitch 2 - post #78
Annouce glitch 3 - post #90
Freezing glitch 2 - post #96
Name bar glitch - post #99
Annouce glitch 4 - post #101
CAW glitch - post #108
Crowd glitch 3 - post #109
UNNAMED glitch - post #112
Flying glitch 4 - post #115
Funny glitches - post #120
Tight and hair glitches - post #124
Flying glitch 5 - post #141
Hair and letter glitches - post #147
Unreversal moves glitch - post #148
Underwear glitch - post #152

[size=5][b][color="#0000FF"]RULES[/color][/b][/size]
1 - Please do not flame other members (those will be reported)
2 - Do not spam (those will also be reported)
3 - If you post a link, please make sure it works
4 - Please respect other menbers and don't ofend them
5 - Have fun

[scroll]:cool: [color="#9932CC"]Credit to [/color][color="#FF8C00"]!.::.Jeff~Hardy.::.! [/color][color="#9932CC"]and[/color] [color="#FF8C00"]Plasticvicar[/color] [color="#9932CC"]for the usefull topics[/color] :cool:[/scroll]

[quote name='Ez_RKO' post='3203576' date='Nov 9 2007, 08:06 PM']I knew this would happen-_-

I was going to post a glitch thread this morning and i decided that nobody would think of it so id wait. Lol, i think its too early for a glitch thread anyway. May take time to find things.[/quote]
Lol sorry for that, but I know that it is a bit early, but it would be better to start it now because some glitches have already been posted and I want to make the possibles to avoid spam topics about the glitches, so I decided to post this one. :)

[quote name='Darc Shadowâ„¢' post='3218177' date='Nov 11 2007, 01:51 PM']Ok I don't know if this is a glitch but... Ok so when I play as Jeff Hardy and say you do a Swanton from 1 corner and then when Jeff gets up he gets up on the opposite side he should do...[/quote]Yes, that glitch also hapened with other diving moves on the 07 version.

[quote name='hillsey12' post='3217687' date='Nov 11 2007, 05:43 AM']theres a glitch on mine where for the second superstar enters in it freezes and goes all shaky?i think it is a glitch.ps2 btw plz can u tell me if it does that on yours aswell[/quote]

i hope that ones not in the us verison ill let u all know if is is and if its not which i hope its not the uk peeps should order the us verison

Well i have seen many glitches in this game on PPV's the video that shows the rivalry is blurried on 1/4 of the screen dunno why

The whole ECW storyline feud when u r on RAW first of all u r being announced as champion when u don't have a title by announcers, when u enter the arena JR and king refer to u as the ECW guy and vice versa

My PS2 freezes for 2 mins then shuts down dunno why it works fine with other games and my Disc of svr08 is new i took it out of case and it has been in my PS2 since purchase

When the second/third etc. superstar enters the arena it shows ur opponent/partner then the camera gets lost and shows the crowd while moving like a crazy camera man then it shows the superstar entering only the camera is a few seconds behing the superstar it only shows 1/4 of him

[quote name='FILOOFO' post='3218672' date='Nov 11 2007, 03:35 PM']Well i have seen many glitches in this game on PPV's the video that shows the rivalry is blurried on 1/4 of the screen dunno why

The whole ECW storyline feud when u r on RAW first of all u r being announced as champion when u don't have a title by announcers, when u enter the arena JR and king refer to u as the ECW guy and vice versa

My PS2 freezes for 2 mins then shuts down dunno why it works fine with other games and my Disc of svr08 is new i took it out of case and it has been in my PS2 since purchase

When the second/third etc. superstar enters the arena it shows ur opponent/partner then the camera gets lost and shows the crowd while moving like a crazy camera man then it shows the superstar entering only the camera is a few seconds behing the superstar it only shows 1/4 of him[/quote]

Yeah 24/7 mode is screwey, really annoying that the same 4 scenes every week of you entering the arena, shaking hands with guys you are supposed to be fueding with.

[quote name='FILOOFO' post='3218672' date='Nov 11 2007, 03:35 PM']Well i have seen many glitches in this game on PPV's the video that shows the rivalry is blurried on 1/4 of the screen dunno whyThe whole ECW storyline feud when u r on RAW first of all u r being announced as champion when u don't have a title by announcers, when u enter the arena JR and king refer to u as the ECW guy and vice versaMy PS2 freezes for 2 mins then shuts down dunno why it works fine with other games and my Disc of svr08 is new i took it out of case and it has been in my PS2 since purchaseWhen the second/third etc. superstar enters the arena it shows ur opponent/partner then the camera gets lost and shows the crowd while moving like a crazy camera man then it shows the superstar entering only the camera is a few seconds behing the superstar it only shows 1/4 of him[/quote]Those are terrible glitches, I hope that the Portuguese version of the game doesen't have all of those.[quote name='FalconPUNCH!' post='3218529' date='Nov 11 2007, 03:07 PM']Wtf is up with THQ? Did they let a blind guy test out the game for them?[/quote]It really looks like that way, since the 07 version that they have screwed the games that way, I really was expecting for this, the same would probablly hapenn in 09 version for sure.

[quote name='† Volrath †' post='3218724' date='Nov 11 2007, 07:44 PM'][quote name='FILOOFO' post='3218672' date='Nov 11 2007, 03:35 PM']Well i have seen many glitches in this game on PPV's the video that shows the rivalry is blurried on 1/4 of the screen dunno whyThe whole ECW storyline feud when u r on RAW first of all u r being announced as champion when u don't have a title by announcers, when u enter the arena JR and king refer to u as the ECW guy and vice versaMy PS2 freezes for 2 mins then shuts down dunno why it works fine with other games and my Disc of svr08 is new i took it out of case and it has been in my PS2 since purchaseWhen the second/third etc. superstar enters the arena it shows ur opponent/partner then the camera gets lost and shows the crowd while moving like a crazy camera man then it shows the superstar entering only the camera is a few seconds behing the superstar it only shows 1/4 of him[/quote]Those are terrible glitches, I hope that the Portuguese version of the game doesen't have all of those.[quote name='FalconPUNCH!' post='3218529' date='Nov 11 2007, 03:07 PM']Wtf is up with THQ? Did they let a blind guy test out the game for them?[/quote]It really looks like that way, since the 07 version that they have screwed the games that way, I really was expecting for this, the same would probablly hapenn in 09 version for sure.
[/quote]

THQ ain't gonna make 09 unless they renew the contract with WWE i hope they don't and i hope WWE finds another company to make the game for them

[quote name='FILOOFO' post='3218760' date='Nov 11 2007, 03:48 PM'][quote name='† Volrath †' post='3218724' date='Nov 11 2007, 07:44 PM'][quote name='FILOOFO' post='3218672' date='Nov 11 2007, 03:35 PM']Well i have seen many glitches in this game on PPV's the video that shows the rivalry is blurried on 1/4 of the screen dunno whyThe whole ECW storyline feud when u r on RAW first of all u r being announced as champion when u don't have a title by announcers, when u enter the arena JR and king refer to u as the ECW guy and vice versaMy PS2 freezes for 2 mins then shuts down dunno why it works fine with other games and my Disc of svr08 is new i took it out of case and it has been in my PS2 since purchaseWhen the second/third etc. superstar enters the arena it shows ur opponent/partner then the camera gets lost and shows the crowd while moving like a crazy camera man then it shows the superstar entering only the camera is a few seconds behing the superstar it only shows 1/4 of him[/quote]Those are terrible glitches, I hope that the Portuguese version of the game doesen't have all of those.[quote name='FalconPUNCH!' post='3218529' date='Nov 11 2007, 03:07 PM']Wtf is up with THQ? Did they let a blind guy test out the game for them?[/quote]It really looks like that way, since the 07 version that they have screwed the games that way, I really was expecting for this, the same would probablly hapenn in 09 version for sure.[/quote]THQ ain't gonna make 09 unless they renew the contract with WWE i hope they don't and i hope WWE finds another company to make the game for them[/quote]Yea, THQ only make the games look officially crappy.

Heres a glitch someone posted in a different topic 8-)

[quote name='DTBking' date='Nov 11 2007, 11:34 AM' post='3219096']
I found a glitch. i set backrolling as one of my run grapples i did it near the corner of the baricae lower right hand side and he both went to the crowd and I did a UCM chokeslam and it did the over the roud animation when i threw him over over

[quote name='Ez_RKO' post='3219530' date='Nov 11 2007, 05:25 PM']Heres a glitch someone posted in a different topic 8-) [quote name='DTBking' post='3219096' date='Nov 11 2007, 11:34 AM']I found a glitch. i set backrolling as one of my run grapples i did it near the corner of the baricae lower right hand side and he both went to the crowd and I did a UCM chokeslam and it did the over the roud animation when i threw him over over[/quote][/quote]That's a cool glitch, a way to get into the crowd. Thanks. :cool:[quote name='blackmamba316' post='3220448' date='Nov 11 2007, 07:56 PM']i hope its not that glitccy in the us verison[/quote]Sorry to disapoint you but it will be the same, but I think that there is way to have the game fixed: You must wait a long time and then you buy the game, not only you buy it at a lowest price and you know if the game is good or not as you also MAY have the game fixed. :cool:

Archived