I figured it out i think

johncenaiss

everyone thinks that the reason that the ps2 graghics have gone downhill since 07 is because they concentrate more on the next gen consoles. but i dont think its true i think i have an explenation for it i dont even have a clue if i am right but i think that my point is pretty arguablewell in 06 to make the models of superstars in the game they actually copied the body and the faces of the actual superstars. so....1.real superstar2.ps2 modelbut now in 07 and 08 they have the next gen consoles i think they copy the real superstar's faces to make the models on the the next gen consoles . and then to make the ps2 models they copy from the next gen consolses.......... so ....1.real superstar2.next gen model3.ps2 model(they copy the ps2 model off the next gen model instead of the real superstar)i know i make it hard to understand but does anyone understand me lol ? i cant put it in a clearer way sorry. Im sorry if it isnt clear to you

[quote name='johncenaisshit' post='3124215' date='Oct 29 2007, 05:00 PM']everyone thinks that the reason that the ps2 graghics have gone downhill since 07 is because they concentrate more on the next gen consoles. but i dont think its true i think i have an explenation for it i dont even have a clue if i am right but i think that my point is pretty arguablewell in 06 to make the models of superstars in the game they actually copied the body and the faces of the actual superstars. so....1.real superstar2.ps2 modelbut now in 07 and 08 they have the next gen consoles i think they copy the real superstar's faces to make the models on the the next gen consoles . and then to make the ps2 models they copy from the next gen consolses.......... so ....1.real superstar2.next gen model3.ps2 model(they copy the ps2 model off the next gen model instead of the real superstar)i know i make it hard to understand but does anyone understand me lol ? i cant put it in a clearer way sorry. Im sorry if it isnt clear to you[/quote]
kinda makes sinse

Archived