i'm taking diva requests

punk_diva

the diva with the most requests is the one i'll make next.

you can cross out the ones i've made,
ashley massaro
michelle mccool
lilian garcia
ariel-shelly martinez
kelly kelly
christy hemme
victoria
maria
kristal
rebecca dipietro
leyla milani (w.i.p.)
maryse (w.i.p.)

and the divas in the game,
mickie james
lita
trish stratus
torrie wilson
candice michelle
jillian
melina

all of the other divas are:
cherry
beth phoenix
brooke adams
queen sharmell
layla el
stephanie mcmahon
+ any former wwe divas or diva search contestants.

alright. GO!

[quote name='Dazz' post='2574838' date='Aug 16 2007, 06:39 PM']Well nobody's made an Ariel that looks anything like her yet so her and Melina are my top two.[/quote]

my ariel can be found [url="http://www.youposted.com/index.php?topic=12589.msg183153#msg183153"]here.[/url]

as for melina, she's already in the game. why make another?

[quote name='punk_diva' post='2574673' date='Aug 16 2007, 05:24 PM']the diva with the most requests is the one i'll make next.

ashley massaro
michelle mccool
lilian garcia
ariel-shelly martinez
kelly kelly
christy hemme
victoria
maria
kristal
rebecca dipietro
leyla milani (w.i.p.)
maryse (w.i.p.)

mickie james
lita
trish stratus
torrie wilson
candice michelle
jillian
melina

cherry
beth phoenix
brooke adams
queen sharmell
layla el
stephanie mcmahon

alright. GO![/quote]

leyla milani

[quote name='punk_diva' post='2574673' date='Aug 16 2007, 10:24 PM']the diva with the most requests is the one i'll make next.

ashley massaro
michelle mccool
lilian garcia
ariel-shelly martinez
kelly kelly
christy hemme
victoria
maria
kristal
rebecca dipietro
leyla milani (w.i.p.)
maryse (w.i.p.)

mickie james
lita
trish stratus
torrie wilson
candice michelle
jillian
melina

cherry
beth phoenix
brooke adams
queen sharmell
layla el
stephanie mcmahon

alright. GO![/quote]

I would really like to see if you can make Mickie James look as real, if not even more real than she looks like on the game. PLEASE! :wink:

voting ends tomorrow morning around 8:30 when i get on the computer. stephanie is winning, beth is runner up. i'll make the winner first, then when i'm finished with her, i'll get the runner up going. so don't worry if your vote doesn't win! i may also choose other people that have been requested that i'd particularly like to make. hopefully i can get most of them done before the new game comes out!

(which, i will, by the way, be getting on my birthday--November 12-- along with a hacking device!)

[quote name='punk_diva' post='2575067' date='Aug 17 2007, 12:01 AM'][quote name='Dazz' post='2574838' date='Aug 16 2007, 06:39 PM']Well nobody's made an Ariel that looks anything like her yet so her and Melina are my top two.[/quote]

my ariel can be found [url="http://www.youposted.com/index.php?topic=12589.msg183153#msg183153"]here.[/url]

[/quote]

Oh, my bad, that's as bad as the other Ariels.

And why Melina? Because I actually wanna play as Melina without that stupid t-shirt and skirt attire, I want he rin her wrestling gear.

[quote name='Dazz' post='2585303' date='Aug 17 2007, 09:42 PM'][quote name='punk_diva' post='2575067' date='Aug 17 2007, 12:01 AM'][quote name='Dazz' post='2574838' date='Aug 16 2007, 06:39 PM']Well nobody's made an Ariel that looks anything like her yet so her and Melina are my top two.[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh, my bad, that's as bad as the other Ariels.

And why Melina? Because I actually wanna play as Melina without that stupid t-shirt and skirt attire, I want he rin her wrestling gear.
[/quote]

well i really don't appreciate your attitude there. i never said my ariel was the best, i said i've already made her and i'm not making her again. if you don't like her, too bad. and about melina, i was just asking why you wanted another, because she's already in the stupid game. so if you want those you can find someone else to do them or go make your own.

Archived