Create an Arena Problem

nystyle

I have circled the problem areas in the pic. Some arenas I create have what is in the pic. It is like a bright light/spotlight is shining right on the area, but when I change the lighting and the colors, etc it is still there. Other areas I use the same lighting set up and edit all of them and cannot recreate it.

How would I get rid of it? I've tried changing the header, lights, trons, etc but when it shows up I cant get rid of it.

160r6kj.jpg

it happens when you have the ramp that has the big round lights on the stage and going down the ramp because one points directly at the barricade and another right in to the crowd. You can dim them all the way and completely turn them off (choose black and manually move it to the very bottom of the color bar) or just choose another ramp. It was frustrating for me too until I figured this out.

it happens when you have the ramp that has the big round lights on the stage and going down the ramp because one points directly at the barricade and another right in to the crowd. You can dim them all the way and completely turn them off (choose black and manually move it to the very bottom of the color bar) or just choose another ramp. It was frustrating for me too until I figured this out.

I think you're right.

Archived