A tradition is continued by Shattered!™ UPLOADED!

Shattered!™

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome! that was quick man. Thanks so much, Bal is in the process of doing the hair hack for me, so the upload depends on that and when I get the logos for his (vs. Angle) attire done. Sometime tomorrow sounds about right. :cool:

Thanks again, Righteous!

You praised me on my conversion of your WWE '12 Amazing Red to this years game on PS3, so now I return the favor.....

this looks very AMAZE-ER-AWESOME! Yea I just avoided from making the awful pun lol :D

But yea I like that you're making him look more real as last time he looked kinda young like in the face (no offense).

I did had a dude request me the Silver (vs Angle) tights but that was too difficult for me to replicate.

:lol: no worries, man! I know what you meant about the young thing.

The silver tights are pretty difficult to get good refs for, so I've tweeted Red showing him the CAW, if he responds I'm gonna ask him if it's possible for him to put some pictures up of the designs! here's hoping...

Thank you!

----

You guy are in for a treat on the last two attires... you'll know what it is when you see it, all I can say is thank you Bal!

I think you guys are gonna be really happy with his white tights.. the designs (I think) came out really well!

Awesome! I've just asked Bal if he could do something for me... how do you think it would looks putting the really short Mohawk thing on him over his buzzcutt? For the first two attires? It's hair number 8.. I think it'd look pretty damn good!

Archived