WWE Money in the Bank 2012 Highlights/Simulation

TheWWEsimulations

I can't stand unedited gameplay videos, so boring.

on that note, WWE simulations did yet another amazing job. Love watching how you guys end up solving certain issues to replicate the best you can.

Yea When he posted the vid I was like how is he going to do the ladder Powerbomb and Ziggler running to get the briefcase. Did a great job improvising.

Another great video if obly you could botch the spanish fly that would be hilarious.

on that note, WWE simulations did yet another amazing job. Love watching how you guys end up solving certain issues to replicate the best you can.

Yea When he posted the vid I was like how is he going to do the ladder Powerbomb and Ziggler running to get the briefcase. Did a great job improvising.

Another great video if obly you could botch the spanish fly that would be hilarious.

Thanks guys ;) Yeah I try my best everytime and I actually tried to botch it, I tried in a triple threat to break it up and see what happened, but it looked horrible.

So did Money In The Bank win the vote then or will you do RAW 1000 as well? anyway this was a great video as usual dude. I can't wait for the next one no matter what it is.

RAW 1000 Won the vote, but I used some extra hours at night so I could make both.

Also if anyone wants any of the superstar threads attires here you go:

Thanks guys ;) Yeah I try my best everytime and I actually tried to botch it, I tried in a triple threat to break it up and see what happened, but it looked horrible.

Yeah those move interruptions are horrible I really hope they fix those

Archived