the secret feature

ballaboy1025

I read recently, I think on gamingring, that there's an as yet unannounced match type (so probably not Inferno) that you unlock in RTW. Other than that, no more secrets I don't think... I don't know 100% that there are no more secrets (had to add that before some sad git squeals about 'proof' or how I'm 'wrong' in CAPS - I'm learning quick that there are equally as many eejits as cool people here).

[quote name='ballaboy1025' post='5144019' date='Oct 16 2008, 03:09 PM']ok ive been following everything from the inferno match to the highlight reel. but im just wondering, was the "secret feture" revealed yet.[/quote]
it was the new version of Career Mode.

so to all of those who it was the Highlight Reel,well...YOU'RE WRONG!

Guest MK_Genesis
:kane:

i think that it's career mode and there are no more secrets accept for match types possibly - but it would be great if their was even more than there already is in the game

:table:

[quote name='MK_Genesis' post='5145360' date='Oct 16 2008, 04:26 PM']:kane:

i think that it's career mode and there are no more secrets accept for match types possibly - but it would be great if their was even more than there already is in the game

:table:[/quote]
I hope that if its not highlight reel then its challenge mode. It would be good as PS3 only since it will give us trophy support.

Guest MK_Genesis
[quote name='TrueAlbanian101' post='5145531' date='Oct 16 2008, 10:46 PM']I hope that if its not highlight reel then its challenge mode. It would be good as PS3 only since it will give us trophy support.[/quote]

that would be good lol. i don't even think that i have any games with the trophies being compatable with them... and if they do then i don't know how they work lol.

Archived