CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Online Cheaters

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
127 replies to this topic

#21 RCO DUDLEY3D

RCO DUDLEY3D

Opener

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 02:24 PM

actually amy, both the HB and Hulk up can be blocked, Hulk up is easier 2 block then the HB but both are cheap moves, and very hard to block... almost impossible, but they can be... IMO anyone who needs these moves have no true skill on this game and have to rely on game glitchs 2 get wins... pathetic and sad if u ask me..

#22 Mistress_Amy

Mistress_Amy

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 543 posts
  • SEN (PS3): mistress-amy@hotmail.com

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:19 AM

two more online cheaters to add to the list

Triple threat TLC match,,,was suppossed to be 2RF

NY-Born2Kill. he headbutt and hulked up the whole game.
and he pinned the other guy on a reg move after he tossed me out of the ring

the other guy.....

I.MJAWSLOLYOU he was ok at first, but then he started hd and hulking up too. So i was kinda glad that the other
cheap-o pinned him.

oh and if anyone is thinking about going online now...it's filled with cheats at the moment,,

vtrickman, and LgB JaYsTa08 are on,,,two major cheap-os

the other guy.....

I.MJAWSLOLYOU he was ok at first, but then he started hd and hulking up too. So i was kinda glad that the other
cheap-o pinned him.

oh and if anyone is thinking about going online now...it's filled with cheats at the moment,,

why is it that most online cheats use those stupid Hoodie CAWs? I hate those CAWs...they aren't cool

and they all look the same. It's gotten to the point where if i'm playing and i see someone using a "Hoodie" i automaticly don't trust them

#23 ion256

ion256

New Talent

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 03:27 AM

the other guy.....

cheap-o pinned him.

the other guy.....

cheap-o pinned him.

why is it that most online cheats use those stupid Hoodie CAWs? I hate those CAWs...they aren't cool

and they all look the same. It's gotten to the point where if i'm playing and i see someone using a "Hoodie" i automaticly don't trust them

i think it was one of if not the first hack caw to be traded and everybody just copies and retrades him so almost all the players have him everytime i play online with one of them or with supergirl (stat hacker) i always log out

i dont know if its a stat hack or not but i have noticed a few players using a fast big show to get quick wins everytime i played show today i almost never got a shot in he was just to fast for me to keep up with

#24 Mistress_Amy

Mistress_Amy

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 543 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 03:41 AM

i think it was one of if not the first hack caw to be traded and everybody just copies and retrades him so almost all the players have him everytime i play online with one of them or with supergirl (stat hacker) i always log out

i dont know if its a stat hack or not but i have noticed a few players using a fast big show to get quick wins everytime i played show today i almost never got a shot in he was just to fast for me to keep up with
[/quote]

I have ran into a few players, you just can't seem to block or counter any of their moves, they just seem to move to fast. I know there is a superspeed hack,,,which i have seen in action,,,it's not that.

maybe they tweek the speed just enough,,,so it's not as "noticable" also there's been a lot of people with Omega Heavy weights,,,they "claim" they aren't ,,,but you can't irish whip them

I'll admit i use hacks,,,but for layers, and apperances. I do know how to hack moves,,,but what's the point,,,it's not fun. I do know a few people have hacked a few moves to make their CAWs more realisitc,,,,that's ok within reason.

Also I and a few other people i know have Female CAWs that we have changed to "males" so that we can use them in all matches, i don't think that's a problem though

#25 ion256

ion256

New Talent

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:46 AM

i dont see a problem with those kind of hacks at all
matter of fact when i get my ar max i will be using the layer hacks as well

#26 Mistress_Amy

Mistress_Amy

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 543 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 09:33 AM

a new player to avoid

JCpwnsu he uses head attack whenever you get the upper hand on him.

#27 RCO DUDLEY3D

RCO DUDLEY3D

Opener

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 07:43 PM

amy, ur a girl after my heart....MARRY ME

anyway, everything she has said is 100% dead on, and you all should be hugely thankfull for her doing this shit 4 everyone... I Bow B4 u mistress ;)

#28 Mistress_Amy

Mistress_Amy

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 543 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 06:13 AM

a new cheater for the list

TxK-Varsity we were playing a Torn. Tag Elim Match. We all agreed to 2 red + F.

I was using the Bristish Bulldog, and give a powerslam to his partner when she was 2 red,,,that's one of my
Finishers. I pinned her,,,fair and square. Then he put a sub move on my Partner, she had one red and ended up
tapping out. It was back and forth between Varsity and I, i was one hit away from getting a special,,,he knocked me down with a kick. My body was red, that was it,,,,and he pinned me,,,without a F, and one red.

Then i saw his Partner make a new game, i went in and he was there, he "claims" my partner was hacking. She she had a weight Hack,,,,,i don't think she did,,,but i wasn't paying attention. I asked her and she said she has Superheavy weight,,or whatever they call it when you are like 400lbs,,,she wasn't that "Omega" heavy weight.
But even if she had a weight hack,,,he got rid of her,,,there was no need to be cheap to me

then he started with the insults, so i just left the game,,,,i made my own game, and he followed me in there,,,ummm not likely,,,,,when people cheap me, or insult me,,,if they enter a game i'm in,,,,i just leave. I'm not even going to waste my time talking to them

#29 Da_Bomb

Da_Bomb

New Talent

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 07:11 AM

I H8 this guy XxX-Dirty-XxX he hacked trish as a legend overal 220 had her microscopic with all moves hacked and does sleperhold and leglock out side ring al the time to win by count out.
Freezes me
Hacks Speed to like super fast
And just a all over noob.

#30 Mistress_Amy

Mistress_Amy

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 543 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 09:38 PM

another person to add to the ever growing list

Thundershot- Quitter.
we were playing an elimination tag match. he wasn't cheating, nor was his partner. they were winning, but i managed to get a special, his partner had to red, so i nailed him with the F, and pinned him. My partner got the upperhand on Thundershot, gave him a F( he had 2 red) and pinned him,,,just as the ref reached three,,,Thundershot quit the game

#31 -StiʞʞaH-

-StiʞʞaH-

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 721 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 11:45 PM

Just a tip, avoid the whole Thunder clan, they all are cheap and quit/dc ;)

#32 RCO DUDLEY3D

RCO DUDLEY3D

Opener

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 05:20 AM

ya and I was the partner Amy had in that match and I nailed his ass with the TOMBSTONE with my Undertaker and the bitch DC'd, he did't quit.. had 2 keep his 12-0 rec. intact, oh with his 30 somthing DC% to go with that record... I mean, it's REALLY, REALLY PATHETIC, can u imagine how these people who sit there, right next to there ps2's, ready 2 pull that cord as soon as they see there ganna lose.. must have absolutly NO LIVES and undoughtingly will remain single there hole lives and live at home, with Mommy, who will always be there 2 to tell them, women are overrated and there better being home, with the only person who truly understand's them... Mommy

P.S.
I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY, Hope that anyone who pulls there cord or truns off there ps2's just cause there about to get a loss, and a STR8 LOSS, at that reads this and really thinks about what I said.. cause there's alot more then just these Thunder loser's out there that actually do this... I mean if u get into a match with a bitch ass glitch'r or hak'r, then I have no problem if u wanna dc or what not, but if u get a loss, STR8 UP, just take it... belive me, there's no chance of ever catching the #1 ranked player, or even break into the top 50 or so i would say.. so lose's and wins really mean NOTHING.. TRUST ME

#33 Juria

Juria

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,048 posts
  • Gamertag: Juria316

Posted 25 March 2008 - 06:12 PM

This is why I don't play online. That, and I don't have net for my PS2.

If I did play online, I'd at least have the decency to warn people "Hey, I hack like a mother and I've made one of my CAWs to be damn-near unstoppable. If you still want to play me, fine. I'm not gonna use glitches, on purpose, and if you beat me, I'll accept it honestly."

What is wrong with these chicken-shits? A loss is a loss, get over it.

#34 Mistress_Amy

Mistress_Amy

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 543 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 08:51 PM

If I did play online, I'd at least have the decency to warn people "Hey, I hack like a mother and I've made one of my CAWs to be damn-near unstoppable. If you still want to play me, fine. I'm not gonna use glitches, on purpose, and if you beat me, I'll accept it honestly."

Not everyone that Hacks is a cheater, i have gone into games and they warm me "I hack,just so you know" there is a HACK clan out there, it's all hacks playing against each other. That's cool, and prob lots of fun. But it's those people that play against the rest of us, and freeze us, and hide outside the ring during battle royales,,or the guy that gives you 15 rock bottoms or spears, that come out of no where:P

After reading this last message, i should say,,,that there are some fair Hackers, they just all play against each other, and that's cool,,,,they have fun, and that's all that matters.
this list is aimed at those cheaters that screw the rest of us,,,so for those fair hackers, i hope that this topic doesn't offend you,,,,cuz we aren't talking about you,,,you guys are cool

#35 ion256

ion256

New Talent

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 07:32 AM

Not everyone that Hacks is a cheater, i have gone into games and they warm me "I hack,just so you know" there is a HACK clan out there, it's all hacks playing against each other. That's cool, and prob lots of fun. But it's those people that play against the rest of us, and freeze us, and hide outside the ring during battle royales,,or the guy that gives you 15 rock bottoms or spears, that come out of no where:P

After reading this last message, i should say,,,that there are some fair Hackers, they just all play against each other, and that's cool,,,,they have fun, and that's all that matters.
this list is aimed at those cheaters that screw the rest of us,,,so for those fair hackers, i hope that this topic doesn't offend you,,,,cuz we aren't talking about you,,,you guys are cool

i got a few to add to the list

rashidinicholls: quitter
316-lata (sp) i played him in a cage match and his first and only attack was edge's spear finisher after 2 of them in a row i just dc

#36 Mistress_Amy

Mistress_Amy

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 543 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 07:43 AM

here's 3 more

i played one game online tonight ( tuesday march 25)

it was an over the top Battle Royal. All three of the other players were kings of cheapness

DeosFairRefJoin- He started the match with hiding up in the air above the ring. Later in the game he froze a player.

Guyanese-Boi- Head attack, after Head attack. he managed to toss my CAW over the ropes,,,i had one yellow, and he hit me while i was hanging on the ropes, and i fell off the apron,,,,Omega Heavy weight perhaps???

Cambodian-Boi- he was also Hacking,,,he didnt hit anyone with hacked moves, but he was doing that ..."look at me, i'm standing in mid air above the Ring,,,,he was also King of the head attack/head butt.

the match ended with DeosFairRefJoin quit. He quit because he was doing that stupid taunt hack,,,,he put himself way up in the audience , and the camera was focused on the ring,,,so he couldn't see,,,,so he couldn't get back in the ring,,,,good enough for him.

#37 Mistress_Amy

Mistress_Amy

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 543 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 07:07 AM

and we have another "winner"

Phucking_Nutz- Weight Hack, Quitter,,,doesn't follow thru on 2RF when agreed to before the match

We played a Battle Royal and all agreed to 2RF. I was using a light heavy weight. I beat the hell out of him for a min or two and he had no body damage at all, he hit me a few times and i was yellow. I couldn't pick him out, and my strikes weren't hurting him. I thought it was cuz i was a Light Heavy Weight,,but the others couldn't pick him up either.
I joined the name game hosted by Go4Gold( a fair player) and this Phucking_Nutz came in and admitted he was using the weight hack,,,,,

we played again, and once again i couldn't seem to hurt him. He made me tap out,,which wasn't his Finisher, and i had only a red body. Then he made player 3 tap out,,once again non-finisher. In the end he was trying to pin the last player anytime he knocked him down,,,,eventually player 1 blocked a move,,,and countered with his Finisher, just as he was going for the pin Phucking_Nutz quit

So he's a weight hacker,,,,he doesn't follow thru on the 2rf , that is agreed to before the match, and he quits if he's going to get pinned,,,what a Phucking_Loser!!!

#38 Mistress_Amy

Mistress_Amy

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 543 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 07:37 AM

new cheaters

619youcantseem- we played a Battle Royal and agreed to 2RF,,he was trying to pin the whole game. and when he

got pinned he quit. then he came into another game, and tried to use a CAW with a 486 overall rating. so he hacks.

toughguy- he hid outside the ring in a battle royal,,,then i stole his taunt with a F hopped outside the ring,,kicked his
ass for a bit,,,smashed his head off the ring post to bust him open, then toss him into the ring, where he was
nailed with a F, and pinned,,,then like a little B,,,he quit.

-Arby2010- a super cheap hacker, almost ever move is a Finisher. he headbutts too to top it off. one cheap Mo'Fo,,,stay
clear of him

Edited by Mistress_Amy, 30 March 2008 - 11:15 AM.

#39 ion256

ion256

New Talent

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 05:01 AM

new cheaters

619youcantseem- we played a Battle Royal and agreed to 2RF,,he was trying to pin the whole game. and when he

got pinned he quit. then he came into another game, and tried to use a CAW with a 486 overall rating. so he hacks.

toughguy- he hid outside the ring in a battle royal,,,then i stole his taunt with a F hopped outside the ring,,kicked his
ass for a bit,,,smashed his head off the ring post to bust him open, then toss him into the ring, where he was
nailed with a F, and pinned,,,then like a little B,,,he quit.

-Arby2010- a super cheap hacker, almost ever move is a Finisher. he headbutts too to top it off. one cheap Mo'Fo,,,stay
clear of him

thanks for the heads up amy
i have played phucking_nutz before and thought he was a hacker but was unsure now i know and will tread lightly and i will avoid arby like the plegue (sp)

#40 Mistress_Amy

Mistress_Amy

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 543 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 12:56 AM

two more players to avoid

SMF-L3ADER - he hacks. he gives you the spear about 50times in a row....the finisher spear. He also hides outside the
the ring during battle royals,,,oh yeah , he uses HHH's Finisher as on of his strikes

OneBeast1- In battle royals, he quits after he's pinned