With WWE ’13 you can relive the fan-favorite, ground-breaking Attitude Era like never before with WWE LIVE, featuring completely revamped, realistic audio and jaw-dropping Spectacular Moments like ring breaks and barricade crashes. Play as legendary Superstars including “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, Undertaker and Mankind, or present-day icons like cover Superstar CM Punk, Sheamus and Chris Jericho. The revolution has begun.
Official box art as revealed on last night’s RAW:
US Release: October 30th
Asia Pacific Release: November 1st
UK & Europe Release: November 2nd
WWE LIVE™ – Experience the atmosphere, spectacle and fervor of a WWE live event through attention-grabbing Spectacular Moments, including ring breaks and barricade crashes, along with a brand new audio and presentation system designed to produce the most authentic and vibrant commentary, sound effects and crowd participation levels ever experienced in a WWE videogame
THE ATTITUDE IS BACK – Return to an unparalleled and groundbreaking era in WWE history – a time of pure raucousness, grandiose personalities and colossal revolution – through a franchise-first single player campaign focused on eight purveyors of attitude during the famed television “Monday Night Wars,” including WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin
WWE UNIVERSE 3.0 – Control the virtual WWE experience like never before in the popular career-style mode, as individual decisions throughout gameplay will dynamically introduce matches, alliances, rivalries and unpredictable moments along the path toward becoming a WWE Champion
PREDATOR TECHNOLOGY™ 2.0 – Driven by new animations, transitions and modified controls, Predator Technology returns to deliver intelligent, fluid and engaging WWE action, resulting in a smoother gameplay experience than its predecessors
CREATE + SHARE – Utilize the franchise’s industry-defining Creation Suite to develop and customize Superstars, entrances, arenas, finishing moves, storylines, highlight reels and more, as well as share and download creations with others from around the world
DISTINGUISHED ROSTER – Compete with a vast array of WWE Superstars and Attitude Era luminaries from the largest roster in franchise history, including cover Superstar CM Punk, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, Sheamus, Undertaker, Mankind, Chris Jericho, Big Show and Mark Henry
SURPRISES IN STORE – Live the Revolution through future announcements, including additional game features, a comprehensive roster reveal, downloadable content and big surprises.
NOTEWORTHY NEW FEATURES:
- You can now break the barricade & the ring with finishers.
- New weight system affects the moves superstars can perform on each other.
- Road to WrestleMania has been replaced with an all new story campaign “Attitude Mode”, which moves through chapters of WWE’s history during the Monday Night Wars. Matches are generally actual fully playable matches which are broken down into a series of main objectives and optional side objectives leading to unlockables.
- You can specify number of finishing moves available at the start of a match.
- “Match Experience” settings allows you to choose “Quick”, “Normal” or “Epic” and this will affect the overall pacing of the fight. This is not related to AI difficulty but it can greatly affect enemy aggressiveness, damage, stamina & momentum, and kick out & reversal rates.
- Non-tagged partners can now be controlled.
- Replays will be more relevant.