Where should it be?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Vote!

• Season only
    • Exibition only
    • Both Season and Exibition
    • Just neither
    • Neither....Money in the bank sucks

I would say, both for Season and Exibition. I don't see why it shouldn't be for both. This isn't going to be that hard to implement, as they can have a 6-man HIAC match, and a 6-man tag team ladder match. It proves that the game can hold 6-people in the ring, at the same time. So, this should be a great match, if implemented.

The only thing that would maybe give this a downside, is if Yukes doesn't improve on the ladder match A.I. Which is very unlikely, as this is on the PS3 and should have better A.I. than SvR2k6 for ladder matches.[b]~[/b][b]Jairo[/b]

[quote name='Hitman_Hart' post='96875' date='Apr 13 2006, 09:02 PM']I would say, both for Season and Exibition. I don't see why it shouldn't be for both. This isn't going to be that hard to implement, as they can have a 6-man HIAC match, and a 6-man tag team ladder match. It proves that the game can hold 6-people in the ring, at the same time. So, this should be a great match, if implemented.

The only thing that would maybe give this a downside, is if Yukes doesn't improve on the ladder match A.I. Which is very unlikely, as this is on the PS3 and should have better A.I. than SvR2k6 for ladder matches.[b]~[/b][b]Jairo[/b][/quote]

i completly agree

[quote name='Orton' post='96544' date='Apr 13 2006, 03:31 PM']why do u want it in exhibtion mode when you cant go for the title[/quote]

Who ever said you had to go for a title . . . or even if you choose title match
a 6 man ladder match should be avaiable . . .

Archived