Who here likes to Watch more than Play?

CMG

I love watchin the computer duke it out. What would you want improved for the simulation? My main thing is I just want it to be smart and for the Ladder matches, FIGHT THE MATCH! LEAVE THE LADDER ALONE!

What do u guys think?

Haha, Uhhh.. am I the only one? lol

Well if the improve the sim . . . then they have to improve the sim. Because i mostly like to watch when my CAW fights then i truely know that my moveset is complete when he starts winnin matches

but like i said to help simulations out they have to up the com. player . . .
I would like that . . .

Yea, the Smackdown AI has really suffered, they seem too robotic, I hate playing Ladder matches with them. I liked how in Day of Reckoning, everyone had customized AI, for instance Rey would try to get you in position for the 619 nicely, and people like Edge would do the Spear like how they would do in real life, it was cool.

Thanx I don't feel so alone on the SIM topic now lol. I hope that the Ladder match is way better in 07 and another thing that I don't think anybody touched on.... I hope it takes longer to damage a body part. I want to really work on it to hurt it. So yea I guess in all I want a tougher SIM but not so tough that if they hit you 2 times to the gut that ur yellow.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived