"The Natural" Johnny Vegas of the VIP

macdaddy

2E070C89-2582-4854-96B3-D1E1EE955B04_zps

This is my first caw I have uoloaded, hopefully the link works?

Ahh cool, it worked. "The Natural" Johhny Vegas. The Leader of the VIP. 4 or 5 more members to follow. Hope you all like. I did make a couple changes after I took this pic. Elbow pad and left arm tat has changed. This caw is based off of me.

• 2 weeks later...

First , i think the caw is kool , need some work but there kool.

Second, to answer your post that was locked, we still around just this years game has let us down this year and we arent really playing it. im still in the process of makin some more caws for the next update just not finish.

Third, after the fiasco with nic virtue on this website , i didnt really want to post things on here really, plus when i make caws im not really thinking about posting on here. i always forget about caws.ws. not to mention i forgot my sign in info so yeah, a few reasons why you dont see me on here. plus working and other stuff.

Thanks for the reply on all topics and for your critique on my caw. Gonna keep working on him and add updates. He is a caw that I create every year. Gonna be adding some other guys soon. I'm not real good with logos and flashy attires which is why I really enjoy some of the caw creators on here. Keep up the good work I really enjoy them. Have been s big fan of yours. Hopefully you have Adonis up soon. Thx

Archived