Final Word on Attribute Levels

I posted information regarding attribute point levels, and what I thought was the maximum at the time, some time ago. Turns out that the hex value of 254 produces the in-game value of 255, the true highest attribute point level you can get in any category. If you max out your attribute points in everything except Submission (it would be obscenely unfair for you to have a Submission rating so high, as no one in the game could make you submit!), your character becomes nearly unstoppable. He'll still "sell" moves, but usually get right back on his feet. It usually takes about 20 to 30 big moves to even make my Mewtwo CAW get to "kip-up-ready" status. I've reset the Submission attribute on (almost) every superstar/diva in my current game (CrocoX111's WWE '12 mod), so that everyone has a submission rating of 80 or below. This means that anyone can make anyone else submit--even someone with a Submission rating of only 40 can (after a long, drawn-out match) make someone with the value of 80 tap out. The Submission attribute is "broken" in my opinion, as anyone with a Submission rating of 100 (or higher) canNOT be made to tap out by someone with a Submission rating of even 95. I chose the value of 80, because that is the highest value that a super-heavyweight character can have for this attribute.

I currently have the AI slider settings at these levels: mostly default (right in the middle) for all AI reversals, as well as for the reversal-window sliders. However, I zeroed out the momentum, damage-balance and stamina sliders. I have the difficulty set to Legend, and Reversal Damage and the Stamina system are off. Blood is on, and I use the Tap/hold pinfall system. These slider settings provide for a challenging AI, while not being so cheap that every match is a one-sided reversal-spamming session by the AI, where they refuse to let a single move past their seemingly impenetrable defenses, while also spamming grappled strikes and strong strikes, as well as moves that have almost no reversal window to speak of (low bridge maneuver, I'm looking at YOU!).

My Mewtwo CAW is easily the strongest superstar on the roster. I have one Mewtwo per show, so that he can "split" the title(s) he earns, to hopefully avoid making him go heel by owning all the titles on one show. Right now, however, he only holds the Million Dollar title on RAW. The SmackDown! 'Two is still "title-less", but that could change...any day...heh heh.

Archived