Steel Cage, HIAC, ECW Extreme Rules

Holamy

1. Is it realistic to set the KO rule on in those types of matches because I don't remember seeing a referee calling for the bell because a wrestler can't take a Steel Cage or a Hell in a Cell match anymore in real life but as for ECW Extreme Rules matches I am not sure that's why I need your help. Has an ECW Extreme Rules match ended via KO before in the new WWE ECW??? (And as for the Normal Matches and Falls Count Anywhere I set the KO rule off because if you watched Survivor Series Batista won by KO and I remember seeing some Falls Count Anywhere matches that ended by KO before, can't remember which one but it happened and if you remember any please help)

2. I didn't set KO on in any non-(one on one) matches...because I don't think a referee would call for the bell in a Triple Threat because 1 of the 3 superstars was knocked-out; and also in tag teams a team doesn't win because one half of the other team was knocked-out. Or what do you think????

3. I set DQ off in Triple Threat Matches because that's the truth in real life but what about Fatal 4 Way Matches because I don't remember the last time that I actually watched one so I don't really remember if there are disqualifications in Fatal 4 Way Matches or not !?????

srry this was meant for svr 2010.. you can delete this one now; I just started a new topic in the svr 2010 section

Archived