Early WCCW save

billwagon

I am going through my WCCW dvd collection and watching them again. I am motivated to do a save covering 1982-1985 creating the ppv's of the events I have.

So far the completed roster is:

Kerry Von Erich (light blue trunks) *I don't know who's it was originally but I did a lot of work to it.
David Von Erich (yellow trunks with black stripe) *Rhyno's base, but morphed face, body, changed hair and attire
Kevin Von Erich (white trunks) *Rhyno
Fritz Von Erich (old man attire vs king kong bundy) *Rhyno
Michael Hayes *not sure who originally created it
Terry Gordy * not sure who originally created it, I changed, face, body and attire
Buddy Roberts (with headgear) *I believe it was Rhyno's
"Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin *not sure who created it
Chris Adams (face attire) *Rhyno
Gino Hernandez *Rhyno
Tommy Rogers *will either use Rhyno's or Billskie's
Bobby Fulton *will either use Rhyno's or Billskie's
"Iceman" King Parsons (jump suite and yellow with black stripe trunks) * so far using Rhyno's
One Man Gang *no idea who's it is
Mike Von Erich *Rhyno's
Killer Khan *Rhyno's
Missing Link *Rhyno's but haven't seen billskie's yet
Al Madril *mine
Killer Tim Brooks *mine
Tola Yatsu *mine
Brian Adias *mine
Super Destroyer #1 (Scott Irwin) *mine
Super Destroyer #2 (Bill Irwin) *mine

Roster left to create:

Magic Dragon

Left Off:

Mr. Ebony
Scott Casey
Lance Von Erich
Koko Ware
Jose Lothario
Chavo Guerrero Sr.
Buck Zumhoffe

maybe a few others will enter the mix as well.
[b]Please post any suggestions for additions to this save.[/b] I will be using only attires I see in the footage I have.

Already in game who wrestled in WCCW during this time:
Andre the Giant
Junk Yard Dog
Jake Roberts
Shawn Michaels
Steve Austin
Undertaker
Ted Dibiase

afterwards I will do a WCCW save for 1986 on which will include notables such as:

Rick Rude
Dingo Warrior
Al Perez
Black Bart
Steve Simpson
Shaun Simpson
John Tatum
Tony Atlas (Superman or Mr. USA haven't decided yet)
Lance Von Erich
Jack Victory
Eric Embry
Rock & Roll RPMS
Fantastics
Masked Chris Adams
Masked Gino Hernandez

and more

This is an awsome save idea, Bill! I loved WCCW at that time. I do think the Super D's should be in there. Maybe even Precious and Sunshine to have the mixed tag match between Garvin and Adams? Maybe even Adams "secret" attire as that masked wrestler (the name eludes me) that beat Garvin and was revealed to be Adams? Bruiser Brody as Red River Jack? How close are you to being done? I definitely want this! :)

Sorry for the triple post, guys! Computer was having trouble earlier...

This is an awsome save idea, Bill! I loved WCCW at that time. I do think the Super D's should be in there. Maybe even Precious and Sunshine to have the mixed tag match between Garvin and Adams? Maybe even Adams "secret" attire as that masked wrestler (the name eludes me) that beat Garvin and was revealed to be Adams? Bruiser Brody as Red River Jack? How close are you to being done? I definitely want this! :)

I have a red river jack somewhere, I think maybe I will do a third save with the extra identities you are talking about. I find it very difficult to create females so although I agree it would be great to have precious and sunshine somebody else would have to create them and I would include them. I have 22 of the wrestlers totally completed and I created Al Madril today. He looks pretty good I think and now he needs a moveset. I have contacted Billskie to see if he would let me use his Irwins and Brian Adias but I have yet to hear back. Billskie is a very good creator and I would rather not create new ones if he already has good ones he hasn't yet released. I am almost done with the Mongol as well. WCCW was definately my favorite at the time back in the day and I am totally in awe watching all the old footage again. I have probably watched 30 hours of it in the last two weeks.

Only three left.

Magic Dragon
Scott Irwin
Bill Irwin

I am using a Bill Irwin Rhyno's sent me from a Worst Gimmick's save and making a Scott Irwin with it. Then I will make them the Super Destroyers. I could use good reference pics for the Magic Dragon mask if anybody has some. The clarity on my videos isn't good enough. I can't see the design on his mask clearly.

All I have left is Magic Dragon. I am still trying to get a clearer image of Magic Dragons mask. I have some of his matches but I can't make out the design clearly. I have Parade of Champions 1984 so I will be edited Scott and Bill Irwin to have the Super Destroyer attires from that event. If people want to change them back I will do my best to leave their regular attire on as well if the layers fit and people can just change the match attire.

Then I will create the PPV's and I should be totally done by friday.

Archived