Im not sure to get the game

Mick.

Im not sure to buy the game, I bought SVR 2008 and it was crap. I love wrestling and everything about it, but the video games are like.....lame. SVR 2009 looks great! but so did SVR 2008 until i actually played it :fedup:.

Are there any NEW features for this game?

[quote name='Mick V3' post='5228779' date='Nov 1 2008, 10:21 PM']Are there any NEW features for this game?[/quote]
[color="#FF00FF"][center]C-A-F, RTWM, IMPROVED CAREER MODE, DLC etc etc.....Look take it from me....This game is worth the buy....Its one of the best SvR's in the series yet (SD! 1&2 still own me).....It has updated rosters, Continuous Updates & a hell of lot of gameplay that will last you a good 6 to 12 months.....RTWM has 3-4 Hours worth of Epic gameplay....per Superstar!.....you might not think thats enough but the storys are amazingly done.......C-A-F is also a great ascet as it actally does what it says (Shocking:O)......with over 100 + Aminations & maybe the chance of updates via DLC, its a really well done mode.......The only disapointments in my eyes (as far as i know so far) is the glitches but that varys on if you play online or not......Just trust me.....the games a must buy & will keep you gripped for a good while :)[/center][/color]

Archived