History of the NWA Volume 5 NOT POSTED on Gamefaqs.com 11/18/07

Bilskie

[b][i][color="#FF0000"]Ok...you all obviously know by now, that the assclowns @ gameclown...er gamefaqs, decided to DECLINED TO POST this save and volume 6....If you would like a copy emailed to you PM me with your email, and I will send it to you!![/color][/i][/b]

[b]This save is one of my "new favorites" because I have mixed in the UWF stars along with the regular NWA mainsays. And for the first time...I beleive EVER...the emergence of "Hot Stuff" Eddie Gilbert as a CAW!!! Very exciting!

Anyway, the UWF belts were made(UWF Heavyweight, UWF T.V., UWF Tag Team belts). I didn't really assign them to anyone, or have matches for them, but they are there for you!

A few new faces made their way on to this save, aside from Eddie Gilbert, Brad Armstrong & Tim Horner-the Lightning Express make their first appearance. At that time in 1987 they were the UWF Tag Team Champs, so I figured I'd better at least get them in there, aside from the fact they had NEVER been created.

Stan Lane joins the Midnight Express. Jim Cornette took a vacation from this save, but Big Bubba wil be in Bobby and Stan's corner if needed! But you can bet that young Mr. Cornette WILL return for Volume 6.

Speaking of Big Bubba, I teamed him up with Black Bart. During the Summer of 87, they were the #1 guys in Devastaition Inc. They were often challengers for Armstrong and Horner's UWF Tag belts!

The First Family of Wrestling was formed in this save, which includes Rick Steiner, Terry Taylor, and yes....EDDIE GLIBERT! All you Eddie fans(yes I am one as well) will be pleased with the first of TWO Eddie Gilbert CAWs. He will return in Volume 6 GUARENTEED!!!!

The Fabulous Freebirds Hayes, Gordy and Roberts are present and accounted for in their ONLY appearance togther as a team are in the save!

So there ya go, all the stables are present like the Horsemen, Rock & Roll, Midnights, LOD and more!!
ENJOY!!! [i]This save SHOULD be available Monday 11/19/07 on gamefaqs![/i][/b]

Archived