.eXtreme is a RIPPER

artdawg91

[quote name='-.eXtreme'.' post='2282126' date='Jul 14 2007, 03:21 PM'][center][img]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z177/Mr-Extreme/DJ.png[/img]
Comments are appreciated. [/center][/quote]
YOUR A FREAKIN RIPPER!!!!
this is CHESTERS TAG YOU CROPPED OUT SOME OF THE BOTTOm. THERE WAS A TUTORAIL MADE BY STONEFACE FOR THIS TAG. YOU SHOULD BE BANNED. NUB

this is the tutorial

[img]http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/8/1060048/chester1%20copy.png[/img]

RIPPER

this is from extremes topic and i pasted it so i didnt have to type it up again. EXTREME RIPPED THE TAG AND SHOULD BE BANNED ! its a shame i thought he had potential

[b]THE SIG IS EXACTLY THE SAME EXACT C4ds exact everything it is identical . All he did was crop it.[/b]

extreme admits it and apologizes vvvvvvvv

[quote name='-.eXtreme'.' post='2282491' date='Jul 14 2007, 04:26 PM'][quote name='-.kniGht'-' post='2282448' date='Jul 14 2007, 01:20 PM']Oh and...he's not a noob. >_>[/quote]
Thank you, but yes, I ripped it, I sincerely apologize to everyone. This is the only tag I've ever ripped though, I sware. I deserve a warning, so I'll understand if a mod decides to warn me. Once again, I'm sorry. This topic can be closed, and if necessary deleted, if a mod is reading this.
[/quote]

You just flamed...in that case, I guess 75% of CAWS.WS should be banned eh?

Joey is a respected member on this site, and everybody deserves a second chance. At least he admitted it, and didn't try to lie his way out of it....well..he couldn't anyway, but the point is, he didn't hurt anyone, so he deserves a second chance.

Oh and, he's NOT gonna get perma-banned, I'm just going to tell you now.

[quote name='-.kniGht'-' post='2282617' date='Jul 14 2007, 08:53 PM']You just flamed...in that case, I guess 75% of CAWS.WS should be banned eh?

Joey is a respected member on this site, and everybody deserves a second chance. At least he admitted it, and didn't try to lie his way out of it....well..he couldn't anyway, but the point is, he didn't hurt anyone, so he deserves a second chance.

Oh and, he's NOT gonna get perma-banned, I'm just going to tell you now.[/quote]
It doesn't matter if he is a respected member of the site. He did a heinous crime on stealing someone else's work. Admitting it doesn't matter either, he did it and he should pay the price of it.

[quote name='-.kniGht'-' post='2282649' date='Jul 14 2007, 08:59 PM'].....Wait....is .Lionheart banned?

No. So, there isn't any need to have an argument over this,[/quote]
What does .Lionheart have to do with this? The man that is fully involved is Extreme. >_>

Archived