money in the bank matches

Aussie Massacre

I hope so, its only possible now by using codes and then you still only get one ladder.

It would be cool if say there was a ladder either side of the entrance way/ramp area. Then one the left and right side of the ring there should be a couple of ladders. and there should be one in the middle of the ring to start of with too :D.

Guest Guest
i agree with the ladders they should make it so that you could run towards the ladder and do a running climb on the ladder then press X or O to do a grapple/strike to knock ur opponent off thelader.

Guest travi/bob
yes and mk ai smarter they say ai=artificil integence but theres nothing intellegent about them its more like ai=angry idiots

i think they should have it as an exclusive side of ur storyline if u dnt make the royal rumble in the first season....i guess...but i guess it will be a trouble because of "cashing it in" would not be as free as u want...because ull be scripted to a storyline so yeah...dey cud make a few oppurtunity slots where u can 'cash it in'...but i dnt think ull be able to cash it in like edge had done

Archived