Mack Truxton: the Once and Future King of WWE

xirtamehtsitahw

Mack "The Motor" Truxton is the single most successful member of the WWE roster--on both RAW and SmackDown!. He has only lost three matches in his entire career, and he's been in nearly every single show (three a week, plus the PPV each month), and has a win-loss record to rival Goldberg (more than 250 wins, only 3 losses). This is with highly customized Legend-difficulty sliders, where the AI has maximum reversal frequency, and the reversal-window sliders are at maximum. I've given an across the board 100 in Charisma, then super-maxed everybody's Durability attribute at 255, then zeroed out (at 5) everyone's Grapple, Strikes, Submission and Technical ratings. I left everyone's Speed attribute alone. I also super-maxed the hidden eighth attribute, which I can call "Resiliency", as it basically determines the total amount of damage a superstar can withstand, as well as how quickly they recover from being knocked down.

Finally, I zeroed out the finisher-damage and foreign-object damage sliders, and zeroed out the momentum-gain and stamina-loss sliders; I also assigned the Durability and Resiliency abilities to everyone. This makes for some rather long, but active (in fact, sometimes hectic) matches, which I usually win, but not without the AI getting in quite a few good hits in.

Mack Truxton's vitals:

Height: 6'7"

Weight: 279 pounds (highest Heavyweight weight; plus is somewhat believable)

Attributes:

Grapple/Strikes/Submission/Tech: 5 (so hits/reversals do as little damage as possible, for longer matches)

Durability/Resiliency: 255

Speed: 85

Charisma: 100

Overall: 73 (highest in-game with these attribute settings is Evan Bourne [!], with 74).

Win-loss record: 250+ wins, 3 losses

Sigs/Finishers (use same moves as both sigs and finishers): Maximum Overdrive (Last Ride into Full Throttle--cool move, with appropriate name), 10-4 (Reverse Suplex Brainbuster DDT--did I just knock you out? 10-4.)

His appearance is something like a mohawked biker/trucker punk, with huge muscles. Looks like he could easily be a bouncer at some seedy biker bar. Mess with him, and he'll lay the Mackdown on you! LOL

Archived