08/08 Updated - NXT/FCW: Ascension by Komic-J

KomicJ

I have two days off, so I'll try to get some work done on them, and my Chuck Palumbo as well. But keep in mind, I'm not that good with PT. I'll try my best, expect an update later on today.

try to get some of the guys around to help out im sure they will

Unfortunately, I might be a bit late for that. Most CAWers are just finishing their own project, and/or waiting for WWE 13 to be released. I'm just not sure if I'll be buying the next game yet...

I have two days off, so I'll try to get some work done on them, and my Chuck Palumbo as well. But keep in mind, I'm not that good with PT. I'll try my best, expect an update later on today.

try to get some of the guys around to help out im sure they will

Unfortunately, I might be a bit late for that. Most CAWers are just finishing their own project, and/or waiting for WWE 13 to be released. I'm just not sure if I'll be buying the next game yet...

hey doesn't hurt to ask hope u can complete these and will be back for WWE 13

Palumbo's done. Will try to post pics later on tonight. I got a v1 for Cameron...but I'm struggling with O'Brian, as I can't find any good pics of his trunk design (sides). Chances are both Cameron and O'Brian will only have 1 attire, as I'm not even sure I still have room for them in my Universe.

Palumbo's done. Will try to post pics later on tonight. I got a v1 for Cameron...but I'm struggling with O'Brian, as I can't find any good pics of his trunk design (sides). Chances are both Cameron and O'Brian will only have 1 attire, as I'm not even sure I still have room for them in my Universe.

43rl2.png

143dgdh.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived