Referees

what i would like to see change about the referees:

5-count to get away from your opponent while he's on the ropes when you grapple him

5-count to get away from your opponent while he's in the corner when you grapple him

5-count to get back to your corner in normal tag team matches (instead of him grabbing you, warning you, then you go out; when he gets to 4, he grabs you, warns you, you choose to stay and risk being DQed or go out and let the match continue)

Basically, I would like to see them actually interact with the superstar like they would in real life.

I would like to see them...

-not get in your way all the time

-stay down longer after you knock them out

-not complain because you did a dirty move

-repond to pins quickly

[quote name='The Texas Rattlesnake' post='2108627' date='Jun 23 2007, 07:37 AM']They should have spare refs.[/quote]

I like that idea so like if the ref gets totaly ko'd and you pin someone anouther ref runs down the ramp. Or say if the ref is knocked out he could just crawl towards the pin and slowly do the 3 count.

[quote name='US NAVY SNIPER' post='2107540' date='Jun 23 2007, 01:05 PM']what i would like to see change about the referees:

5-count to get away from your opponent while he's on the ropes when you grapple him

5-count to get away from your opponent while he's in the corner when you grapple him

5-count to get back to your corner in normal tag team matches (instead of him grabbing you, warning you, then you go out; when he gets to 4, he grabs you, warns you, you choose to stay and risk being DQed or go out and let the match continue)

Basically, I would like to see them actually interact with the superstar like they would in real life.[/quote]
yeh this would be good and i want them to stay out of the way

[quote name='EdgeFan4Life' post='2109010' date='Jun 23 2007, 06:44 PM']It annoys me when you're not the legal man and you go to the top turnbuckle and they throw you off they need to fix that[/quote]
yeh that got annoyin. in real life the ref wouldn't throw you off the turnbuckle lol

Archived