does anyone know how to copy profiles

Bernkill

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Yeah, me too.....

Just went back to playing 06, and I'm STILL looking for an answer to this lol

I have 2 profiles on my other mem card, and I can't seem to import them to the other mem card.

On SvR2006 you had profiles you could use when playing a match. There were 6 different ones on each card. Now, in the old days you only got 30 CAWs no matter which profile you used, but the unlockables and challenges were exclusive to each profile...say I unlocked Jake the Snake on the SDL profile, then when I'm playing a match just for kicks I use the CrymeTyme profile. Since I didn't unlock good ole Jake on the CrymeTyme profile he won't show up as an active character...now if I use the SDL profile, lo and behold there he is.

Anyways, I have 2 profiles on my mem card in slot 2, and I want them on the mem card in slot 1 (but I also have 3 on the card in slot 1)
I want to save those other profiles to the card in slot 1, but when I load them from slot 2 and try to save them, it will only save them to slot 2!

There is a 2006 save icon that shows up on the browser screen of the memory card, but nothing for profiles, so how do I transfer those profiles to mem card 1?

(Damn, this is making the profile thing on 2007 look easy )

Archived