AMAZING X

LvA MrCoOL316

[quote name='XtremeTony' post='1724394' date='Apr 23 2007, 05:55 AM']A new CAW from ya. It's been a long time since your last CAW that you put out thurr for CAWs.ws
This CAW. 7.5/10 :cool:[/quote]

yeah man its been a long time but im ready to put more and more of my cas in this web check my other cas a c if u can give me a name for him thx

Face morphing looks okay. One thing I don't like about this CAW is the vibrant colors. They're a little bright, but that might be the camera. The boots are cool looking, but I'm not liking the usage of all the leg tattoos on his pants. In my opinion, that kind of makes the CAW look a little cluttered. It's pretty good though, I can see him having a "Ken" like attitude. You know, the character from the Street Fighter series?

Anyways, good CAW. Keep it up the good work.

[quote name='Kolase' post='1724408' date='Apr 23 2007, 06:02 AM']Face morphing looks okay. One thing I don't like about this CAW is the vibrant colors. They're a little bright, but that might be the camera. The boots are cool looking, but I'm not liking the usage of all the leg tattoos on his pants. In my opinion, that kind of makes the CAW look a little cluttered. It's pretty good though, I can see him having a "Ken" like attitude. You know, the character from the Street Fighter series?

Anyways, good CAW. Keep it up the good work.[/quote]

yeah is the camera thats y is to bright, thx for ur comment i really appreciates it, and there is only two leg tattoos i use but thx anyway

I was reminded of Ken also. I'd go with a different sort of attire rather than a singlet for this kind of character but it's your choice. I personally think it's a little bit too over the top. Some of the colours don't go (like the blacks and the oranges) and it does just look a bit cluttered.

[quote name='Volt Vacuna' post='1726206' date='Apr 23 2007, 07:31 PM']I was reminded of Ken also. I'd go with a different sort of attire rather than a singlet for this kind of character but it's your choice. I personally think it's a little bit too over the top. Some of the colours don't go (like the blacks and the oranges) and it does just look a bit cluttered.[/quote]

is not orange, the color i use in this cas is black, red, and yellow

[quote name='MRCoOL316' post='1727197' date='Apr 23 2007, 02:51 PM'][quote name='Volt Vacuna' post='1726206' date='Apr 23 2007, 07:31 PM']I was reminded of Ken also. I'd go with a different sort of attire rather than a singlet for this kind of character but it's your choice. I personally think it's a little bit too over the top. Some of the colours don't go (like the blacks and the oranges) and it does just look a bit cluttered.[/quote]

[/quote]
Well, if it's red, then you should have it a darker share of Red, and lower the brightness of your TV

[quote name='XtremeTony' post='1727368' date='Apr 23 2007, 10:27 PM'][quote name='MRCoOL316' post='1727197' date='Apr 23 2007, 02:51 PM'][quote name='Volt Vacuna' post='1726206' date='Apr 23 2007, 07:31 PM']I was reminded of Ken also. I'd go with a different sort of attire rather than a singlet for this kind of character but it's your choice. I personally think it's a little bit too over the top. Some of the colours don't go (like the blacks and the oranges) and it does just look a bit cluttered.[/quote]

[/quote]
Well, if it's red, then you should have it a darker share of Red, and lower the brightness of your TV
[/quote]

OK tony I will do that and i will try to put down the brightness on my TV

Archived