A Wrestling World Without a McMahon!!!

king

Imagine a wrestling world without a McMahon.

That is the reality of the new fantasy WWE league that has just begun. Using the technology of the WWE website, the game engine of Smackdown vs Raw 2006,, along with you tube to host matches and some of the best Created Wrestlers by some of the most talented CAW makers, I am proud to present the WWE fantasy world.

Be there from the beginning. It is the night after Wrestlemania and breaking news on the WWE website announces that Vince McMahon is being investigated for payroll and stock fraud! When WWE Raw does not make it to the air, who knows what is going to happen next!.

With daily and weekly updates, this new fantasy world will try it's best to deliver all the inrigue of todays wrestling world, and will feature recurring storylines, championship matches, the option to read about a card or actually watch matches from it and all new feuds and rosters.

Check out the website now for a preview of what is to come, and keep coming back for more updates as they become available.

[url="http://ewcf.hardcore.to"]EWCF[/url]

wow, thanks guys, this idea is only in its infancy right now, and i am overwhelmed at the support. i will post any updates in here so you guys can keep up with the storylines.

much appreciated on the comments, again it motivates me to make this really entertaining.

[quote name='Darth_Kennedy' post='133966' date='Apr 30 2006, 12:49 PM']Looks cool.[/quote]

TY again everyone. Im trying to fix the typos now, i want it ot be perfect.

As for is this going to be a full time thing? yes, as you can see from breaking news just announced today it will be complete with videos and matches and (to the best of my photoshopping ability) storylines.

i have actually already planned out a 34 week set of stories but i will happily take requests and suggestions. i want to make this thing truly memorable and entertaining.

just keep this bumped, and promise to be patient if a show comes out a day or two late. if i am to be late i will make sure to let you guys know beforehand.

ok, so head over to the site and check out the breaking news. oh and ignore all things non sd vs raw (like the backlash results lol) my story takes place right after wrestlemania

[quote name='Pedro_PBR' post='138997' date='May 2 2006, 01:50 PM']cant wwe sue u or sumthing(just asking)[/quote]
sue me? probably not. but i am just waiting for the day to come where they tell me to take the site down.

i plan on changing the look of the site when the new promotion debuts.

i also made sure to post at the bottom that the wwe owns all images and copyrights, and the site is intended just fro fun.

nevertheless if the site does get shut i will just move it and redo it, but using different coding than the wwe's

and thanks again for the compliments

[quote name='king' post='139370' date='May 2 2006, 06:43 PM'][quote name='Pedro_PBR' post='138997' date='May 2 2006, 01:50 PM']
cant wwe sue u or sumthing(just asking)[/quote]
sue me? probably not. but i am just waiting for the day to come where they tell me to take the site down.

i plan on changing the look of the site when the new promotion debuts.

i also made sure to post at the bottom that the wwe owns all images and copyrights, and the site is intended just fro fun.

nevertheless if the site does get shut i will just move it and redo it, but using different coding than the wwe's

and thanks again for the compliments
[/quote]
i guess thats already

i photoshopped those from pics that were already on the net.

i just bought my video card today and can say that i am on the way with the first show. all appropriate storylines will be added to the site before i post the show

one question though, do you guys want to see photo shots accompanied with the results or do you want to see the matches on a sight like you tube

i guess i could do both, but you know theres not gonna be any video accompanied with some of the angles and interviews, if only because unlike a game like no mercy where you could just change main charactors appearances to be holding mics, sd vs raw is pretty much limited to photos of entrances and some fancy photowork to show beatdowns backstage and stuff.

as far as help, hell yeah id love some help, especially on the walkout graphic, and the mcmahon one. if you guys have those wrestlers, then by all means contribute them and i will give cred on the site. now that i think about it, a jpg, large sized, of the letters EWCF and the words Extreme Wrestling Champions Federation for the site would be cool. something ecw-ish, but not too similar

the videos should be all clear though, and if i need anything i that department i wont hesitate to aske. i love that you guys are enjoying this. i have some interesting things planned

oh and about being sued, i would assume they would have to send a cease and desist first, and would they really go to that trouble? i mean im not sending any mp3's or anything, just videos of our created wrestlers.

Archived