Wheres Heyman??

Ant-The-Great

HellHammer's right. He's not fired nor released. He's just being unused. He was in tears during the end of December to Dismember. Probably sucks to see your creation be tainted the way it was that night.

[quote name='JoshProhibitionUWA' post='1702070' date='Apr 19 2007, 06:29 PM']personally
i think heyman should replace coachman on raw as GM
shane can be ecw GM[/quote]
Why not just have Shane as the Raw GM and bring Heyman back on television? >.>

[quote name='D.A.N.' post='1702088' date='Apr 19 2007, 07:31 PM'][quote name='JoshProhibitionUWA' post='1702070' date='Apr 19 2007, 06:29 PM']personally
i think heyman should replace coachman on raw as GM
shane can be ecw GM[/quote]
Why not just have Shane as the Raw GM and bring Heyman back on television? >.>
[/quote]

only cuz shanes gonna win the ecw title
so move him to ecw
he loses the title
then he stays there as GM
and puts lashley through hell

meanwhile heyman and vince are having feuds on raw
while heyman is GM

Heyman is still contracted, just unused, but getting paid.

And, The old ECW is pretty much TNA, and the new ECW is now probably the worst thing ever.

The only things that are good on ECW are CM punk And Watching Extreme Expose.

And, CM punk will probably be drafted to RAW or Smackdown anyways.

[quote name='Rockstar.' post='1705056' date='Apr 20 2007, 11:27 AM']Heyman is still contracted, just unused, but getting paid.

And, The old ECW is pretty much TNA, and the new ECW is now probably the worst thing ever.

The only things that are good on ECW are CM punk [b]And Watching Extreme Expose.[/b]

And, CM punk will probably be drafted to RAW or Smackdown anyways.[/quote]
You have gotta be kidding me, right? Extreme Expose sucks.

If I hear one more person say that Heyman was/is doing a poor job of running ECW the last time they watched, I am going to scream. The last time Heyman had any real say in ECW was at the first One Night Stand, as did[i] many[/i] of the old guys - and it showed. Paul E. had nothing to do with the running of ECW as a third brand, he had nothing to do with the abortion that was December 2 Dismember, but as someone stated earlier... with ECW being Paul's baby, management ensured he took the fall.

After all, Vince knows [i]exactly[/i] what he's doing. :rolleyes:

I won't lie, it was a smart move making Heyman the scapegoat for D2D, out of order and unjust, but smart nonetheless. 90,000 buys, many pissed off viewers, and one pissed off crowd later... I'd want to shift the blame too. Unfortunately for Heyman, he was the perfect target, and in the eyes of misguided casual fans - they'd probably blame him for it too. WWE plays the perfect political game, and then proceed to kiss the fans feet at Armageddon later that month.

I doubt it was anything to do with the fact it was approaching Christmas.

Heyman is a booking GENIUS, and Vince knows it... but he's too stubborn to put profit before pride. It's why he's keeping him away from the likes of TNA, and would rather pay him to sit at home than utilize him. Remember how red hot SD! was during 2002? That was Heyman. Vince would rather you watch the stale shit thats on CW now, than have someone else take that credit away from him. It's pathetic.

I wouldn't be surprised if many of Heyman's tears were real after D2D. He'd realized what exactly was being done to something he had spent 8 years working so hard on, to the brink of burnout. And it was happening right before his eyes, not through a television set, but all around him.

The new ECW sucked because of Vince, and is only finding its feet now thanks to the appointment of Dusty Rhodes to the creative team.

Give Heyman the ball and he would make ECW on Sci Fi must-see TV.

To be honest with you, I don't think anyone outside of Heyman's family and the WWE knows exactly what he's up to right now. Maybe he's doing a touch of fly-fishing like Bischoff did when WCW gave him his leave.

I'd really like to know too.

Archived