A Gesture To UK Fans From Bravo 2

Flyboy

[b]HUGE NEWS FOR UK FANS - TWO HOURS OF TNA ACTION ON BRAVO 2!
By Bill Banks[/b]
[i]
Due to an unexpected programming error, UK fans that tuned into Bravo 2 last week to watch TNA “iMPACT!” saw a repeat of the previous week’s episode.

TNAwrestling.com has learned that the good folks at Bravo 2 will air TWO new episodes of “iMPACT!” this Saturday night, back-to-back, at 22:00 and 23:00!

TNA Wrestling would like to invite all of our UK fans to watch two huge hours of Total Nonstop Action this Saturday night!

Please visit the Bravo website for more info![/i]

[quote name='(-CenaIsGod-)' post='1701329' date='Apr 19 2007, 10:50 PM']Now if only we could cut down on the gazillion breaks we get.[/quote]
You should try watching it in the States, mate ;) Had Spike on and was watching that shit while waiting for my girl to come home from work.... its [i]terrible[/i].

Stupid poker, too. :???:

[quote name='Flyboy' post='1704324' date='Apr 20 2007, 09:19 AM'][quote name='(-CenaIsGod-)' post='1701329' date='Apr 19 2007, 10:50 PM']Now if only we could cut down on the gazillion breaks we get.[/quote]
You should try watching it in the States, mate ;) Had Spike on and was watching that shit while waiting for my girl to come home from work.... its [i]terrible[/i].

Stupid poker, too. :???:
[/quote]

How do you watch it in the States? :???:

Archived