Please answer ASAP

Random_123

I have a few questions, and albeit they may be in the wrong place, couldn someone please answer them before this thread is locked.

1. How do you get a downloaded game save onto your PS2 memory card?

2. Would a downloaded game save over-write my current save, or just create a new profile?

3. Is it possible to download a game save with hacked characters such as Jake Roberts, Taz and Jerry Lawler on it?

4. Where would I go to request a game save?

[quote name='xredcrackx' post='10298' date='Feb 18 2006, 04:11 PM']1) u need a USB drive. best get a Max Drive at Gamestop, EB Games, Circuit City etc.

2) yes it will overwrite

3) yes but u gotta use destinys hack

4) in the request section[/quote]

Do I have to have a Max Drive? or just a usb drive, since I have one of those.

What is destinys hack?

Can you link me to the request section?

Alright, what you'll need is this:

You will need a USB pen stick. They come with the AR Max Evo Edition, and I'm not sure if you can get a codebreaker with one or not, same with Game Shark. Best bed, stick with the AR Max. In order to use a save, 99.9% of the save devices out there require that the cd be inserted before being able to do anything with it, so you will need the cd as well.

Destiny's "Hack-Save" trick is as follows: For certain characters (The King, Tazz, Cole, McMahon, etc) you need to re-load the game data as soon as you start the game, meaning any data it loads will have to be reloaded through Options. Dunno why it's this way, it just is.

What I do with mine is this: I save off my data, and I pop it into the folder I have on my computer for saves. I rename it something off the wall that I'll most likely remember, so that I won't lose the data. I then put the save I'm wanting on the Pen Stick USB drive, and uncrush it to the memory card. The saves actually come as a packed file, much like a .zip or .rar file. That's why you need the cd to use them.

Hope this helps out a little bit.

So are you saying I need some cheat device, or will just a simple usb pen drive (which I have) suffice? Is there any way of doing it with only a usb drive?

If I don't need the armax, I'm a bit confused as what to do with the game save which I downloaded. I downloaded a game save and upzipped it, then put it on the usb drive, but when I loaded up the game, nothing happened, same when I tried to upload the data.

no you don't need a cheat device basically if your in the UK you can get a maxdrive from play.com for 9.99 stick the usb pen that you get with it into your usb port download the game save onto the usb pen then using the software your given with the pen put it into the usb drive of your ps2 so that it will recognise that there is something in the USB port there will be an option to uncrush the game file you have downloaded because it will be compressed choose what memory card you want to transfer the save too and voila there you have it by the way if you want jake the snake as well as all the chalenges being done all seems to be already preloaded into any of Wolfgang/ Zuricks saves so save his profile and save it as your own and transfer all the caws you have on your own memory card onto his profile to keep his saved settings

having 2 memory cards would be great for this as sometime you may have corrupted data that gets loaded onto the net or you might downlaod the wrong type of file which wont be recognised by the drive pen so watch out for the area coding if you in England you would want PAL saves and if your in america you will need NTSC saves

I downloaded a crack AR Max, and I have a usb pen drive, as well as a game save on my PC. How do I put the game save onto ar max, and once I've done that, do I put the entire thing on the pen drive? Then put it in the PS2?

The game save I downloaded was in .xps format, will this work with ar max? Can it be converted to work with max?

Can I also load multiple saves in different profiles? Or will each one over write the previous one?

xps format isnt ar max it's shark port format i use .MAX files for my Maxdrive should work with AR MAX there is a convertor around yes and you can put multiple saves onto the usb pen but if you uncrush the same sort of files onto a memory card it will overwrite it.

Never heard of a cracked AR max though im not sure what you have downloaded though what you have to do is put the save into the USB pen get a disk that goes in your ps2 with the software the recognises that there is something in the PS2 USB port and you will be sorted cause then you will be able to just transfer the files from USB pen to memory card for more info read this

[url="http://www.caws.ws/faqs/svr06codes.php"]http://www.caws.ws/faqs/svr06codes.php[/url]

[url="http://www.caws.ws/faqs/svrselfconvertsave.php"]http://www.caws.ws/faqs/svrselfconvertsave.php[/url]

if you still have problems though you really shouldnt just ask!

[quote name='Sharapova' post='12392' date='Feb 19 2006, 12:23 PM']As in a modded PS2 that can play copied games? I have that. :)[/quote]

Do you want a medal? I think un-chipped PS2's can read CD-R's, so I'm gunna try that.

When I went to code X to download the save for AR Max [PAL] they listed codes such as:

00445329 00000040

What is this? I thought I downloaded a .max file, how do I enter these codes? Is it on the computer, or when I put the disc into the PS2?

[quote name='Sharapova' post='19047' date='Feb 22 2006, 09:46 PM']I want a cookie instead. :P[/quote]

Don't be an assclown, I have a question which needs to be answered, and I don't want stupid responses like that. To re-ask my question:

"When I went to code X to download the save for AR Max [PAL] they listed codes such as:

00445329 00000040

What is this? I thought I downloaded a .max file, how do I enter these codes? Is it on the computer, or when I put the disc into the PS2?"

Archived