Saw and halloween remake caws

MackDaddy

[quote name='areyouready4dx' post='1745990' date='Apr 28 2007, 03:53 AM']I truly would love em both man. sounds like you tried really hard.[/quote]

no hacks with both of them also i have an even better than the site scream's ghostface and leatherface from Texas chainsaw im still working on jigsaw doll at the moment so i may be a while with it but if i post the caw formula's can someone please make and take a picture of the caws and post them ? i dont have acces to a cam I'l post them with full moveset and entrances.

[quote name='MackDaddy' post='1779169' date='May 2 2007, 07:05 PM']hey peeps just letting u know I will be posting the caws next weekend why so long im working alot lately so yeah[/quote]

Make that money, i feel you on that one.

[quote name='LaxHomicide1979' post='1792322' date='May 5 2007, 09:25 PM'][quote name='MackDaddy' post='1779169' date='May 2 2007, 07:05 PM']hey peeps just letting u know I will be posting the caws next weekend why so long im working alot lately so yeah[/quote]

Make that money, i feel you on that one.
[/quote]

Hey Peeps I will post all the horror dude caws Next Monday.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
[quote name='MackDaddy' post='1692717' date='Apr 18 2007, 12:12 AM']I have worked and worked on The Saw doll and Michael myers from the halloween remake if anyone wants a caw get back to me i dont wanna post them if nobody is interested.[/quote]

Please Post I would love to see them!!! :cool:

Thanks,

DNT Ovr or The Phara0h :D

Archived