Dark Teryo law?

????????

I hear alot about a "Dark teryo law" I dont remenber ever heard a name of a wrestler like that i asked my dad if he knew dark teryo law but he said he didnt exist
who is he tho? a really old wwe legend? or something
I feel really stupid....

[i][b]HELP!![/b][/i]

TeryoLaw is a member of YouTube & this forum, and he makes "bump" video's for SD games (HCTP, SVR etc.)
If you search TeryoLaw on YouTube you'll find many of his stuff. :cool:

[i][url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showuser=7342"]This is his profile link.[/url][/i]

[quote name='Volt Vacuna' post='1659194' date='Apr 12 2007, 11:00 PM']I find his bump videos average, i think they are overhyped and overrated. His CAWs look like he's put in very little face work, something that really annoys me.[/quote]
Hey, thanks alot for the glorious constructive criticism. If i can remember correctly i think i tried to make the face look like my face without looking at referance pics.

Anyway, it's your taste so that's fine by me. Do you prefer any of the other bumpmeisters and why? That's always fun knowing.

[quote name='Melina1x' post='1659206' date='Apr 12 2007, 11:01 PM'][quote name='PervertedMask' post='1659190' date='Apr 12 2007, 11:00 PM']Hey, that's awesome. I didn't know i had that much rep. :D[/quote]
Well Your Caw looks kinda like a junkie for some reason
[/quote]
Thanks. I am one.

[quote name='PervertedMask' post='1659249' date='Apr 13 2007, 12:06 AM'][quote name='Volt Vacuna' post='1659194' date='Apr 12 2007, 11:00 PM']I find his bump videos average, i think they are overhyped and overrated. His CAWs look like he's put in very little face work, something that really annoys me.[/quote]
Hey, thanks alot for the glorious constructive criticism. If i can remember correctly i think i tried to make the face look like my face without looking at referance pics.

Anyway, it's your taste so that's fine by me. Do you prefer any of the other bumpmeisters and why? That's always fun knowing.

[quote name='Melina1x' post='1659206' date='Apr 12 2007, 11:01 PM'][quote name='PervertedMask' post='1659190' date='Apr 12 2007, 11:00 PM']Hey, that's awesome. I didn't know i had that much rep. :D[/quote]
[/quote]
Thanks. I am one.
[/quote]

No I don't really like any of the bump video's I think they can have some spots which look cool but sometimes they just look rediculously over the top. I don't like the CAWs they use as well, they are always the typical gangsters with default face work and the stale DX basic entrance.

[quote name='PervertedMask' post='1659249' date='Apr 12 2007, 11:06 PM'][quote name='Volt Vacuna' post='1659194' date='Apr 12 2007, 11:00 PM']I find his bump videos average, i think they are overhyped and overrated. His CAWs look like he's put in very little face work, something that really annoys me.[/quote]

[/quote]
Thanks. I am one.
[/quote]
lol really?

[quote name='Volt Vacuna' post='1659288' date='Apr 12 2007, 06:11 PM']I don't like the CAWs they use as well, they are always the typical gangsters with default face work and the stale DX basic entrance.[/quote]
Last time I checked Teryo's Caw looked nothing like a ganster and had a intrance that was nothing like DX's.

[quote name='Volt Vacuna' post='1659288' date='Apr 12 2007, 11:11 PM']No I don't really like any of the bump video's I think they can have some spots which look cool but sometimes they just look rediculously over the top.[/quote]
Sure, i can understand your argument there.

[quote name='Melina1x' post='1659293' date='Apr 12 2007, 11:12 PM'][quote name='PervertedMask' post='1659249' date='Apr 12 2007, 11:06 PM'][quote name='Volt Vacuna' post='1659194' date='Apr 12 2007, 11:00 PM']I find his bump videos average, i think they are overhyped and overrated. His CAWs look like he's put in very little face work, something that really annoys me.[/quote]

[/quote]
Thanks. I am one.
[/quote]
lol really?
[/quote]
Well, not to the extent that i do heroin but i do love smoking pot and have a rather open-minded view on drugs.

[quote name='Haku-San' post='1659419' date='Apr 12 2007, 11:29 PM'][quote name='Volt Vacuna' post='1659288' date='Apr 12 2007, 06:11 PM']I don't like the CAWs they use as well, they are always the typical gangsters with default face work and the stale DX basic entrance.[/quote]
Last time I checked Teryo's Caw looked nothing like a ganster and had a intrance that was nothing like DX's.
[/quote]
Maybe he has been watching DaaMonks videos?

HAHA OH YEAH, I TOTALLY WENT THERE!

Ehrm, so anyways. You're right, Teryo doesn't look like a gangster, neither does Icemg1k, IcanslamatornadoRew or even Monkfish i suppose.
So i do wonder how much perticullary of our stuff Volt Vacuna has seen.

[quote name='Melina1x' post='1658886' date='Apr 12 2007, 11:27 PM']I hear alot about a "Dark teryo law" I dont remenber ever heard a name of a wrestler like that i asked my dad if he knew dark teryo law but he said he didnt exist
I feel really stupid....

[i][b]HELP!![/b][/i][/quote]
Be careful. He's hiding in your bushes smoking weed.

[quote name='Melina1x' post='1658886' date='Apr 12 2007, 05:27 PM']I hear alot about a "Dark teryo law" I dont remenber ever heard a name of a wrestler like that i asked my dad if he knew dark teryo law but he said he didnt exist
I feel really stupid....

[i][b]HELP!![/b][/i][/quote]
He's a legend in my heart.

[quote name='PervertedMask' post='1659519' date='Apr 13 2007, 12:44 AM']Ehrm, so anyways. You're right, Teryo doesn't look like a gangster, neither does Icemg1k, IcanslamatornadoRew or even Monkfish i suppose.
So i do wonder how much perticullary of our stuff Volt Vacuna has seen.[/quote]
Chaos looks like a gangsta! :spas:

Maybe that's where he's getting it from. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Melina1x' post='1659206' date='Apr 13 2007, 07:01 AM'][quote name='PervertedMask' post='1659190' date='Apr 12 2007, 11:00 PM']Hey, that's awesome. I didn't know i had that much rep. :D[/quote]
[/quote]
HAHA! you shouuld see the vids! They are calss! The caw is like bi-sexual and a full pot-head!
I am a massive teryo fan.

[quote name='PervertedMask' post='1659249' date='Apr 12 2007, 06:06 PM']If i can remember correctly i think i tried to make the face look like my face without looking at referance pics.[/quote]
dude, u did a good job cuz u do resemble teryo law, im not being a kissass, im just saying.

[quote name='Volt Vacuna' post='1662091' date='Apr 13 2007, 11:51 AM'][quote name='Vermilion Soulâ„¢' post='1659754' date='Apr 12 2007, 06:18 PM']Alright, there's been some bullshit in this thread, lets get down to the [b]real[/b] point.

Teryo and his CAW pwn, plain and simple. >_>[/quote]

So opinions different to your own = bullshit?
[/quote]
YEAAAH

[quote name='CAWSandEffect' post='1664966' date='Apr 13 2007, 09:59 PM'][quote name='PervertedMask' post='1659249' date='Apr 12 2007, 06:06 PM']If i can remember correctly i think i tried to make the face look like my face without looking at referance pics.[/quote]
dude, u did a good job cuz u do resemble teryo law, im not being a kissass, im just saying.
[/quote]
Thanks dude, i appriciate it

[quote name='M3J' post='1665069' date='Apr 13 2007, 10:11 PM']Teryo Law and M3J would make a great tag team. :o[/quote]
HAHA you iz a bitch *censored*a and you wanna grab my fame. :D I havent even seen your caw yet. And man, i sure am f*cking high right now! XD

[quote name='The Blackheart' post='1665693' date='Apr 13 2007, 11:37 PM'][quote name='PervertedMask' post='1659190' date='Apr 12 2007, 11:00 PM']Hey, that's awesome. I didn't know i had that much rep. :D[/quote]

you have no idea..but I think Darkside Weenie is the best origional caw ever.. no offense Teryo
[/quote]
None take, since WHERE do you think that he got the "dark" part from? Eh? Hehe

Archived