The Worst day of my life!

????????

[b]Well I know this is The Internet and many people wont care about it ,but i need to tell someone....
It starts like this it was this girl named Shandel and lately she was flirting with my boyfriend and i told her to back off and stuff but she got Her "girls"after me and i Bassically Got "jumped"...But that wasnt the worst part today i was going to my boyfriend's house and guess who i see there? a couple of his friends listening on his door, so i told them to leave to see what was happening...So i open the door and i see my Boyfriend On top of shandel completly exposed...I was horrified i couldnt talk or even beleive my eyes we have been together for 2 years and he does this?what is he stupid?and then he tells me to "join" in.I just ran out of that house called my friend Alisha to come and pick me up and yeah this is the story..of my horrible day[/b]

[b]....[/b]

General Section is always best place to start:

At this tiem you'll most likely be hurting allot and your natural reactio nwill be to try and 'get even,' but believe me this is the worst thing to do, you'll most likely attempt to and make yourself look just as bad as them, upsetting you even more. Your best thing to do it to spend tie with peopel you can trust, like your best mates, even speak to people on message boards if that helps, just don't tray and go after them.

I'm not saying to 'forgive and forget;' hell you should act towards them like there the bastards they are, just don't sink to their level, hope that helps :). Also don't just blame him, it was as much her as him.

[quote name='BRAAINBUUSTAH~!' post='1657902' date='Apr 12 2007, 09:33 PM']i'd get drunk and sandman her ass[/quote]
That'd work.

But what I really suggest is you confront your boyfriend, slap the taste outta his mouth, or kick him in the balls, or get all your best friends round and go out for a night in the town or go see a movie in the cinema or a bite to eat.

Hope I helped.

What a worhtless piece of shit for a ex-boyfriend you have. -_-

If he was such a jerk then it just wasn't meant to be. Ignore him and get on with your life. There are plenty of fishes in the sea and i doubt you will have trouble finding someone else since i have seen what you look like. ^^

And i suppose this Shandel is black too? :)

[quote name='PervertedMask' post='1658230' date='Apr 12 2007, 09:17 PM']What a worhtless piece of shit for a ex-boyfriend you have. -_-

If he was such a jerk then it just wasn't meant to be. Ignore him and get on with your life. There are plenty of fishes in the sea and i doubt you will have trouble finding someone else since i have seen what you look like. ^^

And i suppose this Shandel is black too? :)[/quote]
yyea how did you know?

[quote name='Volt Vacuna' post='1658351' date='Apr 12 2007, 09:29 PM']Allot of these responces are immature, I say use one of the three great pain easers: DRUGS, SEX and ALCOHOL.[/quote]
Let me Take CM Punk words:I dont smoke,i dont drink,and i aint no hoe to go sleep around with peeps like that

[quote name='Melina1x' post='1658310' date='Apr 12 2007, 09:24 PM'][quote name='PervertedMask' post='1658230' date='Apr 12 2007, 09:17 PM']What a worhtless piece of shit for a ex-boyfriend you have. -_-

And i suppose this Shandel is black too? :)[/quote]
yyea how did you know?
[/quote]

HAHAHA!

Who said that stereotypes aren't accurate? The name Shandel has a typical ghetto sound to it and the fact that she gathered all her friends to jump you made it kind of obvious as well.

Archived