Charlie Haas

Jos-B

Charlie Haas Moveset
By Jos-B

+ Standard Actions

Ring In: Jumping 1
Ring Out: Quick
Taunts: Charlie Haas 3, Charlie Haas 2, Charlie Haas 1, Shouting/Kurt Angle 3)/Taunt Beast 2? (the one where you stomp)
Fighting Stance: Kurt Angle
Walking Motion: Normal
Running Motion: Normal

+ Standing
Strike Attacks: Dropkick 1, Toe Kick 1, Back Chop 4, Elbow Smash 2, Smash Right Punch, Snap Jab or Big Boot

Grapple Moves:
--- Clean: Arm Drag 2/3, Arm Wringer Flip, Small Package, Headlock 1, Headlock Takeover

--- Dirty: whatever

--- Submission: Ground Headlock, Face Lock 2, Arm Wrench 2, Arm Lock 1, Headlock 4

--- Category 1: Technical

--- Moves 1: Northern Lights Suplex 2 (for his one-shoulder back drops), Double Arm Suplex 2, Back Side Slam 1 or T-Bone Suplex 3, Spinebuster and Pin, Leg Trip 1? (the one that ends with them facedown) or German Suplex 2? (Angle's)

--- Category 2: Speed
--- Moves 2: Knee Strike 1 (multiple knees), Arm Whip, Leg Whip, Suplex 12, Arm Drag 4

--- Category 3: Old School
--- Moves 3: European Uppercut, Suplex 11, Undertaker Arm Wrench, Arm Drag 8, Headlock 1

--- Grapple Attack: Grapple Punch 1, Grapple Body Attack 1, Grapple Body Attack 1

Grapple From Behind: DDT 17/18, Knee Breaker, Belly to Back 2, German Suplex 4, Back Side Slam 2

Groggy Grapple From Behind: School Boy Roll Up or School Boy Pin 2, Hopping Sunset Flip, German Suplex Pin 2? (with the bridge), Sleeper Hold and Scissors 1, Back Suplex 8

Top of Cell Attack: Downward Thrust x4

+ Ground

Strike Attack: Angry Stomp, Kurt Angle Stomp, Elbow Drop 12

Grapple Moves: Headlock 3, Knee Drop 5, Back Chop 8, Leg Lock 11? (Single Leg Crab to reverse ankle lock) or Kick to Back (if you don't mind the dirty), Stomp on Leg, Pin with Bridge

+ Corner

Strike Attacks: Turnbuckle Body Attack (he's done a stinger splash type move, but he doesn't jump very high, and hits it like this, it's even in his video in the game), Cross Body 4?/Turnbuckle Clothesline 1, Knee Attack

Grapple Moves: 10 Punches, Body Strikes, Monkey Flip, Superplex 1, Chop and Punch Combo, Stomping Mudhole

Grapple from behind: Turnbuckle Smash, Dropkick and School Boy Pin, Double Axe Handle 6, Rebound Suplex, Forearm to Back

+ Rope

Groggy on ropes: Dropkick 7

Rebound Attack: Clothesline 10, Double Axe Handle #?, Vaulting Body Press 3

Diving out of ring attack: Baseball Slide

+ Diving

Diving Attack vs. Standing Opp.: Diving Cross Body Pin 2, Diving Clothesline

Diving Attack vs. Downed Opp.: Diving Elbow Drop, Near Elbow Drop/Diving Elbow, Diving Moonsault 1

+ Dash

Running Strikes: Clothesline 13? (Edge's), Shoulder Block 2

Running Grapple: Spear 1/German Suplex 1

Rear Techniques: German Suplex 6/Bulldog 5, School Boy Pin 2

Running ground Attack: Elbow Drop 5, Double Axe Handle

Counter Attack: Powerslam Pin 2, Back Body Drop 2, German Suplex 1? (Angle's, bridge with release)
+ Tag Team

Standing Tag Team: Double Suplex, Double Dropkick, Kick and German Suplex Pin, Dropkick and Rolling Clutch, Double Beat Head

Corner Tag Team: Play Leapfrog Attack, Double Arm Whip, Double Stomping, Kick to Gut 1, Powerbomb 1

+ Special

Finishers: Haas of Pain, DDT 6
Signature Moves: Double Axe Handle 6, Haas of Pain, DDT 6

Chair Finisher: DDT x2

Combination Attack: ??? I think... Angle Punches (reversed), Outlaw Punches 2, Dropkick 3 or Smash Right Punch

*If you use the Back Suplex 8 as his Total Haastility, then get rid of it in groggy back grapples, and add Back Suplex 2.

I'm amazed that I got most of the moves from memory. Anyway, these are mostly based on his more recent matches on RAW, along with some OVW moves. It's kinda messy, so if anyone can just tell the exact numbers of some of the moves, I could clean it up. Feedback would be appreciated too.

Sidenote: Wow, just realized, this means I've posted 2 CAWs, 1 Entrance, and 1 moveset. I've hit the trifecta! If you're looking for a good Roderick Strong, I'd suggest using mine, as CAWisma's is really outdated, and honestly, not worked on that much. Not to brag or anything but I think mine's decent.
________________________________________________________________________________

Update #1:

Special 2--Angle Slam 1/2 ---> added Back Suplex 8 as option

Running Grapple--Neckbreaker Drop---> Spear 1

Update #2:
Clean:
Side Slam----------------> Headlock 1
Snapmare 2-------------> Headlock Takeover

Submission
Leg Lock 5--------------> Facelock 2

Old School:
Headlock Takeover ---> Undertaker Arm Wrench
Headlock 1 -------------> Scoop Slam 5

Corner Tag Team:
Double Side Leg Lock--> Powerbomb 1

Update #3

Ground Head Grapples:
Surfboard---------------> Back Chop 8

Ground Leg Grapples:
Added Kick to Back as option to Leg Lock 11

Update #4

Technical Grapples:
DDT 6-----------------> Back Suplex ?#

Specials:
Angle Slam/ Back Suplex 8---> DDT 6

Strikes:
Snap Jab----------------> Big Boot as option

Update #5
Standing Strikes:
Dropkick 3--------------> Dropkick 1

Technical Grapples:
Back Suplex ?----------> Double Arm Suplex 2

[quote]--- Submission: Ground Headlock, Leg Lock 5? (the school boy type one), Arm Wrench 2, Arm Lock 1, Headlock 4
--- Category 1: Technical[/quote]

I'd get rid of that leglock and add the Trailer Hitch.

[quote]Stomp on Leg[/quote]
He needs the Triple H type Deathlock. Sorry can't remember the number.

And Haas' angleslam was more like that backdrop that looks like the Angleslam (Back Suplex 8 I think?)

He also needs a spear (Edge's old one)
& Change the fighting stance

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update #1:

Special 2--Angle Slam 1/2 ---> added Back Suplex 8 as option

Running Grapple--Neckbreaker Drop---> Spear 1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright I didn't give him Edge's spear, because it seemed to strong for him, and I didn't want to see him win a match from it. And I haven't seen him do an Indian Deathlock, so I opted away from the Leg Lock and the Trailerhitch, but I am looking for replacements for those two moves you wanted to replace, ThreeG.

And what should his fighting stance be then? Outlaw?

Ok fair enough, I'm a huge Haas mark and I've made a movelist based on his WWE, 1PW & NWE (Rikishi's fed) and also some (but not a lot) OVW matches.

I'll give you what I have for his clean grapples since you're fuzzy.

Clean:
Armdrag 2 or 3 (he's done both, depends what you feel fits best)
Headlock Takeover
Headlock 1
Back Chop 8
Arm Wringer Flip

------------------------------
[quote]Leg Lock 5? (the school boy type one)[/quote]
Face lock 2 or Trailerhitch - He has done Abdominal Stretch 3 when teaming with Shelton but its really too powerful (doesnt help being Sub B too)

[quote]--- Category 3: Old School
--- Moves 3: European Uppercut, Suplex 11, Headlock Takeover, Arm Drag 8, Headlock 1[/quote]
If you add the Headlock takeover into his Clean grapples you can replace it with "Undertaker Arm Wrench" in his Old School Grapples.

[quote]German Suplex 2? (Angle's)[/quote]
Since you have this as a running grapple you could replace this with Scoop Slam 3 OR Double Arm Suplex 2 (but I honestly only seen him do this once so I wouldnt bother).

Double team moves I have that you don't are:
Powerbomb 1 <-- He done this on this debut to Benoit.

Hope this helps and doesn't look like i'm trying to take over.
lol

Update #2:
Clean:
Side Slam----------------> Headlock 1
Snapmare 2-------------> Headlock Takeover

Submission
Leg Lock 5--------------> Facelock 2
Old School:
Headlock Takeover ---> Undertaker Arm Wrench
Headlock 1 -------------> Scoop Slam 5

Corner Tag Team:
Double Side Leg Lock--> Powerbomb 1

Alright, I chose to keep the German Suplexes, as he does those a LOT, and the two actually look different. And does anyone know what Charile and Russ Haas' Total Haastility, and Charlie's Haastruction and Haascracker look like?

• 2 weeks later...
Has he really done a big boot? Even so, the Taker big boot would look wrong for him. I'd rather not give him the Kick To Back due to it being Dirty, but maybe I'll add it as an option. I'll add the Back Chop though. Did he finish a match with the British Fall (Scoop Reverse DDT)? Because I've seen him do it and not get the pin, or even go for a pin. I'll leave it as a regular for now.

Update #3

Ground Head Grapples:
Surfboard---------------> Back Chop 8

Ground Leg Grapples:
Added Kick to Back as option to Leg Lock 11

^Alright, well Haas is having a match with RVD, Shelton Benjamin, and Chris Masters, so we'll see if he does it there. If he tries to finish with it, then I'll add it. But until then...

Edit: Just had an epiphany. Haas has never done the Angle Slam on RAW. So, I will add the British Fall.

Update #4

Technical Grapples:
DDT 11?-----------------> Back Suplex ?#

Specials:
Angle Slam/ Back Suplex 8---> DDT 11?

Strikes:
Snap Jab----------------> Big Boot as option

Archived