A New Direction For Joe?

Flyboy

Behind that scowl Samoa Joe's got a sense of humor, so putting him with Kevin Nash, and having Nash be Samoa Joe's agent would be tremendous.

Seriously, Nash says [i]"Um so I got you like 50 Large, and all you have to do is drink Pineapple Juice and get a back rub from Gail Kim.."[/i]

Then Nash goes, [i]"Oh snap. I forgot I'm having Korean tonight, so I got you a replacement."[/i]

In comes Fat Naked Oily Guy.

Samoa Joe, looks disgusted, end of segment.

[quote name='Flyboy' post='1656052' date='Apr 12 2007, 02:45 PM']Behind that scowl Samoa Joe's got a sense of humor, so putting him with Kevin Nash, and having Nash be Samoa Joe's agent would be tremendous.

Seriously, Nash says [i]"Um so I got you like 50 Large, and all you have to do is drink Pineapple Juice and get a back rub from Gail Kim.."[/i]

Then Nash goes, [i]"Oh snap. I forgot I'm having Korean tonight, so I got you a replacement."[/i]

In comes Fat Naked Oily Guy.

Samoa Joe, looks disgusted, end of segment.[/quote]
:lol:

I'd love to see FNOG get Muscle Bustered.

That is a horrible idea. They are pairing X-Division workers with him to bring new life into the division, and because they have nothing else to do with them.

They have a lot to do with Joe though, so pairing him with a comedy act would only slow his climb to the top, if not stop it.

Guest The Nomad Soul
I hope that isn't true, as if TNA isn't in bad shape already. They have to bury one of their only chances for an long term future and their top star with this ridicious unfunny angle for him.

I pray this doesn't go on TV. That will kill the credibility of Samoa Joe and TNA even more IMO.

S'ok... I completely made it up. It won't happen, I promise. I love Joe to bits... and I would [i]HATE[/i] for them to do this to him, and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't. Just call it a rip on TNA's current direction [see Jay Lethal]

Archived