Titantron for CAWS

Guest Guest_jason_*

Guest Guest_jason_*
kind of unrealistic but for caws you could take clips from your matches in exhibition mode and put them into your titan tron instead of using a superstar's.

I think it's pretty simple, you can maybe play a match, maybe even with a puppet, be able to take clips of moves that you do, then create a TitanTron video. Like take AJ Styles, have him do the Styles Clash/Landing Pin, then take a clip of that move, along with others, and create a repeating video for his TitanTron. They tried a much simpler version in WWE RAW 2, but it wasn't too great. Basically you could choose for your CAW to do a certain move, and it would loop with whatever text effects you wanted. Kinda gay, but if it were fleshed out, it could be cool for SvR 07.

At the very least, something similar to the system used in RAW 2. Picking a preset move animation and having your character perform it on screen. That, technically, wouldn't be hard to do .. and is completely possible w/ the ps2, if they optimize the video format slightly.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Jos-B' post='128629' date='Apr 27 2006, 08:32 PM']I think it's pretty simple, you can maybe play a match, maybe even with a puppet, be able to take clips of moves that you do, then create a TitanTron video. Like take AJ Styles, have him do the Styles Clash/Landing Pin, then take a clip of that move, along with others, and create a repeating video for his TitanTron. They tried a much simpler version in WWE RAW 2, but it wasn't too great. Basically you could choose for your CAW to do a certain move, and it would loop with whatever text effects you wanted. Kinda gay, but if it were fleshed out, it could be cool for SvR 07.[/quote]

That would be the real turning point for CAWs and there entrances, but eventhough its sounds awsome it just seems alittle too hard to do,such as, how would you make the clips?, how would you recor the clips?, how would you set it up so you can put wat clip were? It is probably one of the best ideas i have heard all day, but it just seems alittle too difficult.

I think the best thing you could do with Create-a-Movie, without being too complicated, would be to have preset video styles. All it would have is the wrestler's name in a different kind of style.

For example, if you created someone like Sabu, you could select the Hardcore video style. The video would simply feature the name "SABU", wound up in barbed wire, and shaking violently with a red background.

There could be about 20 different video styles, like Generic (about five different colors), Hardcore, Stylish, Sexy, Powerhouse, etc.

yeah maybe they could mix both ideas like, you choose a couple of moves of your CAW doing on an oponent selected by you, and then you'd choose the video type, then in the titantron they would mix both, like wwe always does with newcomers...you would aslo type the name of your caw and choose the color and type of font used...

• 2 weeks later...
here is a more simple idea

1. Get A TV Card
2. Record Your Matches
3. Edit It In Movie Maker
4. Add Some Cool Effects
5. Save It
6. Upload It To PS3 Hard Drive
7. Place in game

hopefully because this year, the PS3 as a hard drive, you can put your own music into your game, and hoepfully as i said above videos

Archived