Ladders

Guest Cool Carlito

[quote name='thegame' post='128439' date='Apr 28 2006, 09:19 AM']meh

but i think they should have the inclined ladder where u guna run up it and performm one of ur diving moves or if there hanging on the title do a grapple and it will do differnt things ex edge spear shelton flying clothsline but conects in animation[/quote]

I agree with the game on this 1 it should be hard to exicute in the game no point having it like press triangle and u decapitate the guy whats the fun in that

I'd just like for moves to be able to be done from one ladder to another, like jumping from one to the other, or grabbing someone from ladder and doing a move to them from another. Or doing the running clothesline thing that Shelton did to Jericho. Man that would kick ass.

[quote name='thegame' post='128439' date='Apr 28 2006, 12:19 AM']meh

but i think they should have the inclined ladder where u guna run up it and performm one of ur diving moves or if there hanging on the title do a grapple and it will do differnt things ex edge spear shelton flying clothsline but conects in animation[/quote]
now thats cool

[quote name='The_Phenomenal_One' post='131140' date='Apr 29 2006, 09:06 AM']You should be able to drag somebody off of a ladder if they are at the top and you are on the floor. Also if you and an opponent are on seperate ladders under the belt, you should be able to push their ladder over.[/quote]
like rvd on wrestlemania

[quote name='Cool Carlito' date='Apr 28 2006, 08:48 AM' post='127873']
in SDvR 2007 do u think they should have ladders that are different sizes or will matter if all of them are the same size
Yeah that would be cool just like the one that shawn michaels used at wrestlemania 22

[quote name='Strider' date='Apr 28 2006, 11:39 AM' post='128491']
[quote name='thegame' post='128439' date='Apr 28 2006, 09:19 AM']
meh

but i think they should have the inclined ladder where u guna run up it and performm one of ur diving moves or if there hanging on the title do a grapple and it will do differnt things ex edge spear shelton flying clothsline but conects in animation
[/quote]

I agree with the game on this 1 it should be hard to exicute in the game no point having it like press triangle and u decapitate the guy whats the fun in that
How do you get one of those pictures on the page?

• 5 months later...
[quote name='takerfanman123' post='790889' date='Oct 21 2006, 11:25 AM']I hope there will be a small and a big like when shawn pulled out a small and the put it away to get the large one at Wrestlmania 22.[/quote]
yeah the 20 ft ladder that was awesome I've never seen a ladder that big in my entire life

Archived