A perfect addition to the TNA roster would be ****

I think Randy Orton would be a great addition to the TNA wroster because he seems to love goffy storylines WWE keeps jobbin him and he is a very good wrestler I've thought this for a while and for anyone who thinks hes not skilled hes better than christian or Sting oh ya hed alo play the Arrogant ass hole bettr than christian cage thats why i think hed be perfect for TNA i just wished TNA didnt change everyones gimmck and music and entrance when they join he probably wouldnt be the ledgend killer anymore or raise his handsto his signature taunt :( but ya hed go perfect with the high Flying skinny guy wrestling mentallity on TNA :D

[quote name='Ewok_3000' post='1641698' date='Apr 9 2007, 09:00 PM']No. Just no.
Not only would WWE lose one of their biggest Superstars, but he would instantly be made World Champion.[/quote]

Well if wwe insist on keeping him B rank why not where hed automaticly be made A rank on TNA hes much better than Christian whos top heel by the way on TNA there's a reason why Edge got to move ahead and he didnt #1 he sucks he has no moves #2 his finishers gay which randy orton pulls his fin out of no where TNA loves peeps like that

[quote name='88MVP88' post='1645432' date='Apr 10 2007, 09:52 PM']Ohh shut up people, Orton is not being used wrong, he is a main eventer. I could understand if he was in Benjamins position but he is not bad at all. He actually has the best chance of winning the WWE title at Backlash.[/quote]
yah right man when is the last time the title has changed hands at the pay per view AFTER wrestlemania and seriously when is the last time orton has got a chance at the title man or even a number one conetenders match for that matter personally i think TNA would use him much better

[quote name='{ }==HellHammer=={ }' post='1646041' date='Apr 10 2007, 11:18 PM']It seems whenever someone in WWE isn't getting a proper push, people assume that they will do much better if they go to TNA. I'm not saying TNA wouldn't use Orton right but don't get too trusty with thinking everybody should jump ship.[/quote]
every one thinks that cus wwe gets it pick of who to raise and who not to cus of its very large roster but TNA need to use their people well due to lack of well known wrestlers

God, it should be a bannable offense to post and to not know how to spell or use correct grammar.

Randy Orton would not leave the WWE to go to TNA. Most of the time, it is Randy's fault that he does not move along. It is reported that he has gotten in trouble with drugs and has a bad attitude.

Randy Orton will be in the main event of Backlash, how is that making him a B level wrestler? Not everyone can be on the main even at once.

Also, to say Edge sucks is ****ing crazy and you need to get their head looked at :lol:

umm i dont think so... I am a big fan of Randy and seeing him in TNA welll umm is not that good...

I mean yes he's been jobbing alot today... nd with the Drug bust incident... but lets face it... I guess TNA should stop signing former WWE superstars... i remeber when Tatanka got released, he personally said that TNA and him had talks... and he wants to go there... lets face it Tatanka isnt that entertaining much...

and did you notice every guy from WWE when they made their TNA debut, they became the Flavor of the Months or two... I mean like Christian Cage, Rhino and even Kurt Angle... and I guess Randy Orton (like Kurt) Deserves better than being on TNA... maybe a bigger promotion... but if the jobber thing still continue, then i would wish Randy to go to TNA...

and maybe, just maybe TNA should go now on 2 Hours ^_^

[quote name='Hurricane061' post='1649351' date='Apr 12 2007, 02:39 AM']OMG!!!! you know who else should go to TNA?? Chuck Norris, and Uncle Jesse, and Rosie cause they didnt use her right that one night. I bet they would make Chuck Norris the World Champion first night.[/quote]
Chuck Norris?!
Man, he would OWN in TNA :lol:
But all seriousness, as much as I despise Orton, he should stay in WWE.
If he doesn't screw things up, he could become WWE Champion this year.

No. Orton's a more slower paced wrestler so I don't think he would really fit in with TNA where most of the wrestling is fast paced. I'd say there's a good chance that the people who insult Orton for using too many holds are probably people who like fast paced wrestling.

[quote]seriously when is the last time orton has got a chance at the title man or even a number one conetenders match for that matter personally i think TNA would use him much better[/quote]

He's already a former World Heavyweight Champion and he's still in his 20's. There's no reason to rush and give him the title again. I'd like to see him win the WWE title, too, but he's still young and he has plenty of time to become the top guy in the company. When guys like HBK and HHH retire who do you think are going to take their spots? Younger guys like Orton. He still has many years ahead of him in WWE and as long as he doesn't mess it up he'll most likely be one of their main stars.

Also, there's a difference between using a guy well and giving him a huge push. Look at Lesnar. They gave him a huge push and he left the company to go play football. Had they waited a few years before giving him the WWE title then he might have stayed because he would have had a lot more to do in WWE.

[quote]Also, there's a difference between using a guy well and giving him a huge push. Look at Lesnar. They gave him a huge push and he left the company to go play football. Had they waited a few years before giving him the WWE title then he might have stayed because he would have had a lot more to do in WWE.[/quote]
That and Brock developed an attitude because they pushed him so fast rather than building him up. But, also after going over guys like Show, Angle, The Rock, The Undertaker, and Hulk Hogan, they would have probably jobbed him to Hardcore Holly.

[quote name='ArchxXxAngel' post='1658026' date='Apr 12 2007, 02:48 PM']Looking at all of your posts I agree, [b]he would be good in TNA. Just imagine him as world champ[/b]....I also heard from someone that He's AJ's cousin....I don't know if that's true...[/quote]
Naaaah, I really can't see that at all.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Just AmaZin' post='1641689' date='Apr 10 2007, 03:58 PM']I think Randy Orton would be a great addition to the TNA wroster because he seems to love goffy storylines WWE keeps jobbin him and he is a very good wrestler I've thought this for a while and for anyone who thinks hes not skilled hes better than christian or Sting oh ya hed alo play the Arrogant ass hole bettr than christian cage thats why i think hed be perfect for TNA i just wished TNA didnt change everyones gimmck and music and entrance when they join he probably wouldnt be the ledgend killer anymore or raise his handsto his signature taunt :( but ya hed go perfect with the high Flying skinny guy wrestling mentallity on TNA :D[/quote]

They change gimmicks entrances and music for WWE wrestlers going to TNA because of those aspects of there character being trademarked. WWE produces most of there entrance themes so they own the rights to that peice of music something TNA cant use along with the legend killer gimmick being trademarked thats why things like entrances change to match there gimmick and new theme.

[quote name='Just AmaZin' post='1641724' date='Apr 10 2007, 04:05 PM']Well if wwe insist on keeping him B rank why not where hed automaticly be made A rank on TNA hes much better than Christian whos top heel by the way on TNA there's a reason why Edge got to move ahead and he didnt #1 he sucks he has no moves #2 his finishers gay which randy orton pulls his fin out of no where TNA loves peeps like that[/quote]

Christian dosent suck and he does excellent heel promos which is the main reason hes top heel in TNA at the moment in fact he does some of the best promos Ive ever seen. But as far as who would play the arrogant asshole better I would say Christian does it better on the mic but Orton does it better in the ring so thats even for me.

But at the moment its a no for me TNA has enough people in there main event picture and with the possibility of RVD going there soon I dont think its a good idea if there going to extend there roster they should buildup there X-Division or Tag Team division right now

Orton in TNA would be odd but at least he'd get more time with family and less chance of injury, but then he'd take a hell of a pay cut and probably be forced into the whole ''WWE are assholes, they screwed me over'' speech we hear from ALL the ex WWE guys who land in TNA.

Archived