GM mode

Guest Mr McMahon

Guest Mr McMahon
The Genral manager mode in smackdown vs raw 2006 was poor. as it had no potential, and got very boring after 2 / 3 moths into the mode. This year in smackdown vs Raw 2007 the GM mode should be updated to a higher standard then last year. with new feauturs as :

Choosing your a GM for a brand
Atually playing in the GM mode like the season but ur in charge
Allow GMs to fire superstars when ever they like
Make up your own story line ( adding ur own matches 4 each show and have more then promos, but atually wot u want the GM to say to the superstars)
est.. est... things like that

Overall i want the GM mode to be alot more better this time around.

Now its time 4 u , the wwe smackdown vs raw 2007 fans. wot do u want to see in the new GM mode and wot do u want to see throw out of the gm mode such as the boring match promos est..

Guest Guest
A lot of people i know actually have no idea or no interest in playing the GM mode, myself included.
I hope they don't make it that you unlock something other than a GM of the Year Trophy after its completion. It's simply an add-on feature for the people that would enjoy it, because for '06 i'll never be able to get the alt. attires for JBL and Triple H because i will never be bored enough to sit through GM mode. Just my opinion.

• 5 months later...
[quote name='Mr McMahon' post='125741' date='Apr 26 2006, 05:04 PM']The Genral manager mode in smackdown vs raw 2006 was poor. as it had no potential, and got very boring after 2 / 3 moths into the mode. This year in smackdown vs Raw 2007 the GM mode should be updated to a higher standard then last year. with new feauturs as :

Choosing your a GM for a brand
Atually playing in the GM mode like the season but ur in charge
Allow GMs to fire superstars when ever they like
Make up your own story line ( adding ur own matches 4 each show and have more then promos, but atually wot u want the GM to say to the superstars)
est.. est... things like that

Overall i want the GM mode to be alot more better this time around.

Now its time 4 u , the wwe smackdown vs raw 2007 fans. wot do u want to see in the new GM mode and wot do u want to see throw out of the gm mode such as the boring match promos est..[/quote]
i agree thats al ot better

Booyaka booyaka.

Archived