Time for a new World Heavyweight belt??

Ant-The-Great

ok, i was thinkin, the Worls Heavyweight championship has been around goin on 5 years now, isn't it time for a new style??cause, i looked at the title history, and the undisputed wwe title was only around for about 2 years, the world heavyweight is double that age, plus the fact it was also in WCW. don't you think its time to upgrade??

[quote name='Nobody' post='1619247' date='Apr 6 2007, 10:41 PM']Seriously, we don't need another blinged-out title belt. The only one there everh should have been in the first place is Ted Dibiase's Million Dollar Belt.[/quote]
i'm not saying blinged out, im just saying a newer style, like different designs and sideplates, cause, if you ask me, i think i looks like its one of the old belts they used in the 70s

That belt has more tradition in one of it's sideplates than every other belt in the WWE right now. Plus it doesnt look bad at all it actually gives out that "wrestling champion" feeling.

On the other hand the WWE belt needs to go back to normal. when Cena Loosed the belt I dont want another Spinner belt (That's for you Edge) I want a belt that looks like something that belongs in a wrestling match, not in a rap video

[quote name='Xhumation' post='1620392' date='Apr 7 2007, 06:26 PM']That belt has more tradition in one of it's sideplates than every other belt in the WWE right now. Plus it doesnt look bad at all it actually gives out that "wrestling champion" feeling.

On the other hand the WWE belt needs to go back to normal. when Cena Loosed the belt I dont want another Spinner belt (That's for you Edge) I want a belt that looks like something that belongs in a wrestling match, not in a rap video[/quote]
The best WWE Title IMO, was the Federation Title.
The one that Bret Hart, Undertaker and HBK won, were too small IMO.
And the Undisputed Title looked too big.

Archived