WCW superstars

Guest Sting Rulzz

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
The game name starts by WWE only WWE superstars who appear on the WWE television r going to appear on the WWE game.and some WWE superstars r not gona show up on the WWE game even though they are in the WWE television.

it would be cool thogh(WWE)

Guest Xero (I'll be joining soon.)
I don't know, sting is featured on the WWE clips section, he is considered a legend.

There are a few other Hall of famers and Future Hall Of Famers, that haven't been in the games, personally, I'd like to see Harley Race and Owen Hart in it.

Wouldn't it be funny if they had a celeberty section for celebs that have wrestled in WWE like William Perry and Mr.T? They've both been in wrestlemania, but I don't know why William Perry was inducted into the hall of fame... oh well.
I'd also like to see a reversed version of HCTP, where they have Badass Undertaker under the legends list.

[quote name='KBC' post='126808' date='Apr 27 2006, 01:25 PM']Highly unlikely any WCW stars will be in...sure WWE own them but dont you want up-to-date stars rather than people who have past it?[/quote]
yeah thats much better i mean dont u want Mr.Kennedy.............................KENNEDY!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 months later...
na sting was part of wwe in the earily 90s and late 80s he didnt have black and white face pait tho it was bright colors. no i dont wcw people will be in the game but only people from wcw that are worthy 2 be in the game will proably be kevin nash( deisle) scott hall macho man and lex luger

Archived